MANEATER

 

.

A storm had been raging for days.  I was stir crazy. I paced the confines of My house like a caged tiger.  The monsoon had kept My clients away and I needed to Dominate.  I felt My Succubus rise Inside.  I am Mistress Victory Von Stryker, the Supreme Authority on BDSM in My tiny beach town, but I'm also a Pagan Witch, not one for following the rules of Wicca.  I'm a leader.  I make and Break My own Commandments. 

I was fed up with the weather so I channeled My frustrated Energy.  I focused My Electricity on the Monstrous Downpour.  Gale force winds shook the shutters but I would not submit.  The cacophony surrendered to My Sorcery.  The storm ceased and the evening found peace.  The moon was full, lighting the sky like a disco ball.  I wore the visage of villainy.  Time to find some prey.  

The local joints were back in the swing of things.  The one down the street was advertising Karaoke Night.  I laughed out loud.  I love to people watch and there's nothing better than folks making fools of themselves in public.  I painted on My black leather pants and corset.  I threw on My red leather boots, the matching jacket, and strutted the few blocks to the rocking establishment. 

I tossed My blonde hair when I pushed past the bouncer guarding the door.  The bar was packed but I found a cherry spot with a clear view of the show.  I stretched into the booth, ordered a Moscow mule, and gave My attention to the jackasses on stage. I was mildly entertained by the parade of clowns who thought they were the next American Idol, when I spied an attractive couple cuddling in a corner.

The woman's unruly auburn curls danced across her shoulders. Her pretty lips posed in a pout as she sweetly manipulated her husband.  The man's green gaze glowed as he wondered how he managed to snag his Goddess.  Her sparkle was as bright as the huge diamond on her ring finger, as she reveled in the power she held over him.  Then her baby blues met Mine.  I smirked. She blushed.

With just one look I delivered a message.  I knew from the woman's expression, she definitely read it: "Yes, little miss, I'm the Wicked Witch of the South so avert your gaze and shut your mouth."  I could see she was conceited, a real basic bitch.  I had found the perfect pair to satisfy My Itch.  The woman whispered to her man.  Excitement filled the air.  I could also tell she was a bit afraid so My Inner Demon Flared.  My smile was wide with big Sharp teeth as they made their way towards Me.  

The man approached Me warily and stammered, "We were wondering if we could buy You a drink?"  Well, what do you Think?  I said, "Of Course."  I patted the cushiony bench and directed them to, "Have a Seat."  They obeyed without a moment's thought, and just like that, My prey was Caught.  The wife flounced into the seat across from me.  Envy oozed from her pores as she studied Me with Intensity.  I understood the source of her jealousy because her husband could not stop ogling My Cleavage while he scooted into place beside his mate. The twig of a woman was all angles and bones, so her husband eyed My curves like a starving man at a buffet.  What can I say?  I was dressed to impress with My Body on display. 

Honestly, the wife was practically drooling too, but I knew she didn't like that fact.  I needed to show this slut who's Boss.  The wife told me their names but I wasn't listening and I didn't care. I wasn't there to make friends. I was busy planning My strategy.  How I would lure them home.  What I would do when I had them underneath Me.  I nodded, as if I had heard a word she said then asked, "So are yawl planning to sing?"  The wife bragged, "My friends are always saying I sound like Katy Perry so I think I'm gonna do, I Kissed a Girl."  Her cheeks bloomed bright red.  I teased, "Have you?"  Her color deepened when she answered, "Not yet."

All the while, her husband watched with rapt interest.  I could see the wheels turning in his head.  This was going to be easy as pie.  I snarked, "What about you, slick? Better yet, why don't yawl do a duet?  That would be so precious."  The man chuckled shyly, "Oh No.  I couldn't possibly.  My wife is the star.  I'm just here for support."  Aww, how sickingly sweet, I thought as he went back to eyeing My boobs.  Sarcasm dripped from My tongue, when I drawled, "I'm sure."  The wife also noticed her husband's new obsession and shot daggers in My direction.  Her pert nose went up and she stroked her husband's thigh.  The minx flashed a bratty grin then purred, "Thank you, baby."

Oh I get it.  The so-called star thinks this is a Competition. Lust was literally seeping from her slit.  I could smell her arousal.  Was she wearing panties under that tight pink dress or did she go Commando like Me? I would find out soon enough, but I knew one thing.  The wife did not like to share the Spotlight.  I could not wait to teach her a lesson.  Let the Games Begin.

I taunted miss priss when I dared, "Go on then.  Let's see what you got."  The wife flitted to the front of the room and assaulted My ears with her pitchy rendition as she babbled on about something she had never done.  The way she stared at My red lips while she gyrated through her number said it was the Only thing on her mind.  When the little wanna-be returned to our booth, her husband cheered, "That was great, Honey!"  Honey wasn't paying for a humiliation Session, so when they turned My way, I giggled and declared, "The next round's on Me!"

I ordered three Death in the Afternoon Cocktails, featuring Absinthe.  I primed the couple for My Demonic Possession so I could move this menagerie to My secluded location. After the next batch of "green fairy spirits" the wife was leering at Me hungrily.  The husband was now gawking at My derrière.  I knew for sure I had snared this pair.  The wife tittered, "Aren't you going up there?  I mean, what's with the Get-Up?"  I snickered, "Oh sweetie, I work My Magic in a more personal setting.  Shall we make this a Private Party?  I'll show you My Version of MANEATER.  I promise you, there's nothing Sweeter."

They followed Me home, where I rule from My Throne.  I ushered them in to My World of Sin.  I explained to the two, the kind of things I do.  Their eyes got Real big as I detailed My Gig.  I showed them to My Playroom of Pain, My Whips, My Paddles, My Ropes, My Chains.  The wife said, "Wow! People pay you for this?" I snapped, "Do not speak!" Then sealed it with a Kiss.

Her mouth swallowed Mine as our bodies intertwined.  The husband was in shock when My hand grabbed his cock. I used it like a handle.  His pride, I dismantled when I put him on the floor and made him Our cuck-whore.  I ordered him to finger us while his wife and I felt each other up. She sucked my tits, alternating from one to the other while I groped her ass.  She screamed in My arms as her husband brought her to orgasm.

I pushed the man's head to his wife's crotch and demanded, "Lick her pussy."  I pulled the woman from My breast and said, "You eat Mine."  She didn't hesitate.  She lapped at My cunt like she was born to it.  Her tongue flicked My clit.  The Good Life?  This is It!  Kindled by her wet embrace, My Fire was Lit and I came on her face. The man's hard-on was raging so I sat his wife on his pole, then I found My Strap-on and the Remote Control.  "Get ready love-birds," I haughtily cajoled. Then I pegged them both as I moved from hole to hole. In the end, yawl know I stole their souls. 💋

Now show your Love: Go Listen to the podcast episode on Bedtime Stories with Mistress Victory:





Look for mistressvictory1031 on Unlockd.me and See How Wild My World Can Be

https://unlockd.me/mistressvictory1031 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE