Obedience Class




 Class Starts promptly at Eight
If you know what's good for you don't you dare be Late
This class is very small. Just four students and that is all
They strip of all their clothes raring to go
Then they kneel down naked all in a row
I am the HeadMistress 
Ruler in Hand
They're here to learn My lesson
Adhere to each Demand
Obey My every Order
Submit to My Command
I'll give to them No Quarter
Make them Understand
Play a little bit of Mistress Victory Says
When they hear My Name they better bow their heads
Monkey See Monkey Do
Fail this Game the joke's on you
Line em up nice and tight in yoga's traditional child pose
Cane those asses from left to right then step on all  their toes
They do just what I tell them no matter what it is
Make them suck each other then drink down all that jizz
I get off on Power inside my Private School
Charge them by the hour
Cause that's just how I Rule



Go to Niteflirt.com and Grab a Goodie Bag or Two



Grab your Copy Today
21 Stories all about how
He Will Obey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE