Welcome to Obedience Class


 Welcome to My Obedience Class

It's where I Rule My School with Sass

Four students with some things in Common

Like a need to please as well as for Slobbin'

Slobbin' on a knob if I didn't make that Clear

And if you like it too then you'll find No Judgement Here

In My School I teach these fools Lessons steeped in Kink

So Face your Fears, Shed your tears and Sign your name in Ink

Enrollment time is Now if you think that you can Pass

Be prepared to bow and then to Kiss My Ass

My Private Class of four are the ones I do Adore

The ones who give me More and Let me Underscore

When I'm handing out their chores they kneel down and Obey

Heed my Every Word and Do Whatever I Say

Slinken, Winken, Blinken and Nod

My Sinister Crew with a Love for the Rod

A Generous few who give me their Bods

To use and abuse while Beating the Odds

Do not be confused when it comes to my Rules

My needy subs become My Special Tools

Because they all know that I'm the One in Charge

When they learn from me that's when they're living Large

Come into My Room and let those Freak Flags Fly

Teaching them to dwell in a sub-space High

Instruct them while they peg each Other

A Quartet with a Domme Conductor

A Sexy Bad-Ass Southern Starlet

Salute your Succubus Drill Sergeant

Make them kneel down in a Row 

To take My Pain so Nice and Slow

Learn My Lessons down Below

Better show me what you think you Know

Please Me Right to score that A

Fail My Class there's Hell to Pay

My unheavenly creatures with Prominent Features

Obey Me cause they're Hot For Teacher

Now these four sure graduate with Honors

Become My Favorite living Donors

Still they pay to repeat My Class

Cause My School Rules and It's Built to Last




Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page & Find Out Why I'm All the Rage




Buy this Book and Do it in a Hurry! Then Read Chapter 6 Cause that's My Story!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE