Let em Eat Cake


 I have seen So Many Things

In My Reign as the Fetish Queen

As a Domme who is quite Curvaceous

I've known those with needs Voracious

Then I met My Candyman

His need to feed I Understand

A yearning from a By-Gone Age

Desire burning like it's Sage

A Crimpet, A Crumpet

His Concoctions are so Scrumptious

A Bon Bon or a Grape

Let em All eat Cake

You can best Believe

I love his need to Feed

Dress up like a Goddess

I will not be Modest

I play Cleopatra

Pure Lust coming Atcha

He plays My new slave

A pastry-baking knave

To feed Me sweets is what he Craves

Then drink Me down like Lemonade

His Confections are so Neat

When he comes it's such a Treat

Silky hair like long Dark Chocolate

My Candyman with a cock like a Rocket

Amber eyes like Golden Honey

A talented tongue right on the Money

Body Jacked, he's my Sugar Shack

When I ride that jock it's a Sugar Shock

A Recipe for Divinity

Decadence through Chemistry

Delicious is the Love We Make

Salacious when he eats My Cake

Hey good looking!  What you got Cooking?

Cover Me in Custard Pudding

Massage Me with that Edible Oil

Bury you in My Warmest Soil

A Bakery for Ecstasy

When My Candyman visits Me



Give Me a Call on Niteflirt.com and Treat Yourself to True Southern Charm!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE