Let's Play a Game


 Let's Play a Game

If he wins he gets a Prize

If not I beat his thighs

Let's begin with a little hogtie

Then I cover up his eyes

Then introduce someone in disguise

He must guess which One is Which

My Dildo or is it his Dick

Cause he longs to suck a dong

But he thinks cause he is a jock

He's gotta be made to suck that cock

It's something that he can't admit

But y'all know I don't give a shit

I love to set his Gaming Scene

Build a Role Play dick down Scheme

So when I heard him say there's a game I want to play

I became Excited

My imagination was Ignited

I was so delighted

Another sub I invited

And then that kid walked in

A 28 yr old Marine

Short black hair and eyes of Green

With a cock-sucking pegging Dream

So the sub and I, we took our turns

To see what else that he can Learn

I'm gonna make his asshole Burn

No matter what it is he does

I push him and then I shove

Then the beat goes On

When he meets My huge Strap-on

Here comes his sexed up Test

Real or is it Memorex

And who is it that fucked him Best

If in the end his game is Won

I might just let him Cum

Mount him like an Amazon

Show him that I'm Number One

Then gloat upon My Queenly Throne



Sign up for My Onlyfans Page
40% Off for the Next Few Days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE