Superman or My little bitch boy?

 


There was once a Handsome man

Who thought he was a Superman

So prepared he had No Doubt

Called himself the Big Boy Scout

But he found he had to change his name

He's now a pawn in My New Game

He's never gonna be the Same

Look at what he became!

I've got him begging on his knees

He's crying to me, Please! Please! Please!

Cause he met this Goddess dressed in Silk

And then he got his prostate Milked!

Now you know I own his Soul

I've got him under My Control

I showed him how the West was Won

The day he met My Big Strap-on

I bent him over well and Good

Said Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Then I made him Understand

What it really means to be a man

I buckled on My Strap-On Belt

Lubed it up to help with Yelps

Still he yelped, he screamed, he Wailed

When he felt what it Entailed

He never Ever came so Hard

As when I Plundered his back yard

Now he needs to scratch that Itch

He's become my little bitch

It's his favorite kind of play

Wouldn't have it any other Way

He thought he was a Dom

Until he met his Match

I Proved that he was Wrong

And made his ass My snatch

Now he calls me Queen

Bows down to My Throne

Cause he gets a Zing

When I throw that Bone

Superman is my little play toy

Mr. Alpha with the plan is Now my little bitch boy!



Sign up for My Onlyfans Page

30% Off for the Next Few Days!

https://onlyfans.com/stryker_von


Call Me Up on Niteflirt.com and Treat Yourself to True Southern Charm!


https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/12446972-Southern-Charm-from-a-True-Sensual-Domme


Do Yourself a Favor and Me as Well for Added Measure!

Buy this Awesome book and Indulge in Femdom Treasure!

https://www.amazon.com/He-Will-Obey-Jay-Willowbay/dp/B08QFBMS9B/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=he+will+obey&qid=1610650120&sr=8-1





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE