Courage

You will Not find me just sitting around Online

I've got more important things to do with My Time

I don't just play pretend, My friends

I do this Shit for Real

I Dominate in the Wild with Style and Sex Appeal

So if you want a Slice of My Time

You schedule with Me like I Say in this Rhyme

I've got the Knowledge and I've got the Skill

But if you Dare step to Me you Better Know it's Not a Drill

Do you have the Courage to ask for what you Want?

Or are you just a puppet that others get to Taunt?

Will you be found Worthy when you kneel down at my Throne?

Come on, pet, and Join Me

You may have found a Home

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎


 



Contact Me on Ismygirl.com to Set up your Online Session.

If you Dare

https://ismygirl.com/post/Qe14rO0VdJ/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE