SEE THE RAINBOW






 

I'm going to Teach you how to Behave

I'll use and abuse the Dreams that you Crave

I hold the Key to your Mind's Control

Slip into My Vortex and Surrender your Soul

Listen to My Voice Tell you what to Do

You will Obey Me if you know what's Good for you

I will rebuild you and change your Point of View

My Cognitive Restructuring will make you someone New

I will fix the way you think

Tear your heart in two

It's gonna happen quicker than a Blink

Submit to My Taboo

Stop, Look, and Pay Attention

Watch My Shining Light

This is your Mind Freak Intervention

I'll Heal you with Delight

Learn to Respect what belongs to Me

Darling this Means you

You don't even touch yourself unless I tell you to

If you feel the need to bleed

Bring me all that Pain

I will give you Sweet Relief

Make you Whole Again

Close your eyes and count with Me

We're going back from Ten

It's time to meet your Destiny

A Whole New World Begins

10, 9, 8

Yield to Me and Unlock the gate

7,6,5,4

Walk with Me through Heaven's Door

3,2,1

See the Rainbow

A New Life's Begun



If you are Troubled & Blue Reach for Me here & I will help you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE