your Humiliation Queen





 I am your Humiliation Queen

Better Call Me if you Need that Scene

Get on the floor you little pig

Do as you were meant and root and dig

Dig yourself a hole and into it you crawl

you have tied your Fate to this Southern Drawl

Roll yourself around in My Golden Honey

Feel it pull you down and make you Give Me all your Money

Drown in what you Need 

As I make your senses Bleed

My Molasses coats you and I trap you in My Amber

Now you have No Choice but to submit to My Glamour

When you hear Me Laughing while I put you in your place

You will Know that I Own you and I'll lay your soul to Waste

So have no Fear My dear

I Know what's on your mind

So if you Dare you can Reach Me Here

Cause I've Got you for All Time

Go to Niteflirt.com and Cover yourself in Gooey Southern Charm



Don't you Want to Go to Eden and Buy a Brand New Toy?
You can Treat yourself to Glory and Fill My Life with Joy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE