CANDY SAYS

 


Welcome Back you little devils. I'm happy to share another Wild and Wonderful story from My Life as your Favorite Southern Sensual Dominatrix. We have talked before about the different reasons that some men enjoy, no need to, dress in women's clothing.  I got another call from one of these sweet peas.  We talked about how dressing like a lady, in full make-up, complete with a wig, makes him feel sexy, sensual, and ready to serve.


This curious cat introduced himself as Carl. What he wanted was a date to play dress-up.  We discussed putting him in lacy lingerie, then I would show him how to do his make-up. We would have a tiny tutorial, you see, since he had no clue what to do.  He loved the clothes, the whole deal, but he had to live it in secret and was afraid to experiment with cosmetics at home where his wife might catch him.  This Adventure showcases the Softer side of your favorite Sensual Domme.  There is no pain, no humiliation, no degradation; just good ole’ Southern Comfort and a whole lot of Goddess Worship.  


Poor Carl, this is a part of him he can't express anywhere else or with anyone else. Only when he is with Me can he truly be Free. That is an honest shame and we all have each other to blame. In this Land, Judgement reigns Supreme, but in My Zone, under My Throne, Freedom truly rings. When you let go and submit to your inner demons then you discover how to be yourself. This leads to better Mental Health, better Peace of Mind, just better living in general. Lucky for Carl, he did find Me and I gave him bliss beyond his belief. Let me tell you what went down when that cutie bowed to the Crown.


On the phone, while discussing our upcoming session, Carl asked if I had wigs he could wear. I shot back, "Have you seen Me? Why would I cover this Glorious Mane?" I instructed him to stop on the way and buy one that inspired him, got his juices flowing. I wish someone would explain why men of a certain age choose such hideous wigs? He picked a mousey brown, shorn in a short bob. I would have indulged in an Exotic color or long, flowing locks if I was a man with a sparse supply of hair. He is about 70 and going bald, but Carl stuck with the granny look just like my sissy maid did when he bought his. Oh well, there's no accounting for taste, right?


Carl was anxious to begin his journey into Womanhood, so he showed up early, which I kind of despise. To Me, it's a Violation. I tried his patience by making him wait an extra 15 minutes on My doorstep. I appreciate eagerness but Strive to arrive when I say, not when you feel like it. Once I felt he had cooled his jets, I allowed him into My Wonderland. I led him down the primrose path to passion.


When Carl's slacks slipped to the floor, along with his male persona, I was charmed to see he was wearing black panties and thigh highs underneath. He fell to his knees in his desire to please. I said, "You are now My Candy, and gave her permission to stand. From that moment, she was no longer a man, but y'all can bet she was My biggest fan.


Candy dressed slowly in dark, red satin; savoring the feel of the material on her skin. She put on her wig, then sat for me to apply her make-up. Her face was my pallette, and I created a work of art. I promise you, My darlings, Candy is much more attractive than Carl. With each brush stroke, a tent grew between her legs. By the time I was done, a pole popped out of those panties. Candy was happy and her body was telling me just how much.


She felt Sexy, Seductive, and most importantly, grateful. Candy wanted to demonstrate how sweet she could be and all that sweetness was given to Me. I lounged back in a nest of pillows and Candy paid homage to My Temple. She massaged Me into a Melting Mistress. My tootsies had Never been so Cherished.


Then Candy moved between My thighs and delighted Me with a lovely surprise. She ate pussy like a mother-fucking dream and in a short while she was surely Licking Cream. I drenched her face in My Saving Grace then taught her the meaning of Leather and Lace. I filled her ass with My huge sized Nine and Candy girl learned how to whine. She moaned and groaned as she gave up control then My sugar sold Me her Soul. A little education and connection to the Sublime; a bit of Goddess Worship in service to the Divine. I pegged that princess and now that confection's Mine.


In 1969, Lou Reed wrote these Epic words:


"Candy Says I've come to hate my body

And all that it requires in this World."


When I hear that Legendary lyric I think of Carl who is thrilled to be My living doll. A little make-up and a pretty dress changes he to a She at her very Best. Why even today I was watching Saturday Night Live and Kid Kudi was the musical guest. He wasn't scared to perform in a dress.


Can you put your courage to the Test and reach for things that bring you Zest? Will you taste the spice of Life? Fly the skies and Shine your Light? It's the Endless Quest, the human plight. Step from that tomb where you've been hurled. Dare to Envision a Brand New World. Take My Hand and Come with Me. Devote yourself to Victory!




If you want to improve your Mood Follow Me and Get in the Groove

There are many places where we can Connect so just pick One and Show your Respect 💋


https://onlyfans.com/stryker_von


https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/12446972-Southern-Charm-from-a-True-Sensual-Domme


https://stars.avn.com/mistressvictory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE