I'VE GOT YOU PEGGED


 I've got you Pegged

Don't even Try

I took you to the Edge

Don't try to Lie

You've got it Bad

I can see it in your Eyes

Don't get Mad

Because you can't Deny

I put it in you Hard

Then you lost your Mind

I picked it up

Now you Know it's Mine

you Take it by the Yard

When I'm not feeling Kind

But then you Beg for More

I put you in a Bind

What's it all been For?

I snuck up from Behind

I confused your Brain

Screwed with your Design

you're Twirling down a Drain

What the fuck is going on?

It echoes just the Same

you Hear it all the Time

I can Flip your Lid

Turn you on a Dime

you Cannot Resist

It really is a Crime

When the hand of Fate flips you like a Twist

A Whisper in the Wind

Screaming in a Tunnel

Searching for a Friend

Fall into My Funnel

I'll take you to the End

That is when I've got you

you can Grab My Hand

Have Faith that it is True

 I'll Make you Understand

I can bring Control

Calm the Savage Storm

I can Ease your Soul

I'm what makes you Warm

Shelters you from Harm

I'll Ride you through the Wave

Cool your Burning Pain

Find Me you are Saved

I can Heal the Sorrow

Steamrolling Like a Train

There is Hope Tomorrow

Ditch the Old Refrain

Beg, Steal, or Borrow

My Song Remains the Same

Yell, Shout, and Holler

You belong to Living Victory

When you Call My Name




⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

LISTEN TO MY PODCAST

JUST A LITTLE TORTURE WITH MISTRESS VICTORY




your Journey has Begun so Follow Me
I'm your Number One and I will Set you Free





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE