Monster Magnet


 you Can't Escape My Magnetism

I draw you like a Living Prism

you've been Caught in My Spell

you are Empty and just a Shell

But if you Dare to Not be Scared

If you feel that you're Prepared

I say GreenLight! Go! Go! Go!

Jump on In and Feel the Flow

Electric Light Shines All Around

Magic Trips and Shifts Abound

you were Lost but Now you're Found

you can make a Joyful Sound

Hear it Ring across the Land

In the water, in the Sand

subSpace Bliss like the Wind

Picks you Up and Makes you Bend

Twirling, Spinning, you Can't Stop

Looking from the bottom at the Top

Do not Panic just Take My Hand

you don't need to Understand

Clear your brain and Let it Go!

I promise you will Love It So!

Trust in Me your Warrior Guide

When you're with Me there's Nothing to Hide

Come on sweetie, Step Inside!

you've been Struggling with your Pain

There is Freedom from your Shame

Drop your Burden at My Door

Fly the Skies Forever More 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE