POWERFUL


 From the Time that I could Scream I'm Shouting it's not Fair

 A boy in school who could Match My Brain?

Believe Me It was Rare

Time and again the Same Old Thing

They shoot Off like a Star

Maybe daddy pulled some Strings 

To get them Oh so Far

But I'm just a Girl

And My Parent was a Pauper

NO perks for Me in this World

Still I am One Damn Show-Stopper

So I Slammed All the jerks

And I Fought for My Rights

I cried through the Stress on Cold, Lonely Nights

I almost Lost My Life at the Edge of a Knife

But I took Control and Overcame the Strife

I took Back My Soul

I Made My Own Device

You can call Me Mean 

Or you can Call Me Sweet

you would Still be Wrong

When you Worship at My Feet

A New PHENOMENON

you can Kiss My CROWN

A POWERFUL FEMDOM

And you can ALL BOW DOWN



SO........................


 Get your Ass to Eden

you Know what to Do

Better go Buy Something 

It's a Tribute just from you

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE