Pegging peter






Peter confessed to a fantasy.  He said, "I need You to have Your Way with me. Do with me what You will and if I could get pegged I'd be thrilled.  Use me like Your human trash.  Dominate my worthless ass. Make me feel Your Wicked Lash while You make My butt Your gash. Drown me in Your Burning Flames.  Make Me kneel and Praise your Name.  Bash my rump until I crash. Blaze on me until I'm ash.  Treat me like Your little pig.  Tie me up and Make me beg."

Ah!  Words like Music to My Ears.  These are things I love to hear.  I was Eager for Pegging peter so I formed an evil scheme.  One to wake him from his Dreams.  Better be Careful what you Wish.  I couldn't wait to make his hole My Dish. 

He punched the Clock right on time, My porky pig, My useless swine.  "Get down on your knobby knees but before you do I wanna see a Striptease."  He jiggled and jigged as he took off his clothes, then I took My pig by the nose.  I pushed him promptly to the floor then whipped his ass 'til he was sore.  Then I grabbed him by the head and I tossed peter on My bed.  He had a wish I couldn't deny so I put My pig in a good ole' hogtie. 

"I've got Something for your snout.  Get to work and Eat Me Out!"  I sat down on his face and called My pig a Waste of Space.  "Prove to Me you're worth a shit.  Do your job and suck My Clit."  While he ate I beat his prick with My pretty riding stick, then I stuffed his stretched out slit.  I locked My pig in Chastity.  When he comes is Up to Me, from Now until Eternity.  

I stole his breath with My Pussy, smothered poor peter 'til he was woozy.  I held his life in My hands. He endured All My Demands.  Finally he rang My bell as I took him Straight to Hell.  With My Sound I made him Yell as I came in a Full Force Gale.  The Moment arrived to taste My Power so I rained on him My Golden Shower.  I forced My pig to slurp My pee to show he Worships Victory. 

He had served Me Oh So Well, he earned probation from his Cell.  I released his punished member then introduced a True Contender.  I showed My pig My Big Bad Dick.  Time for peter to Submit.  Nine big inches like a Bore, drilled him 'til he squealed for More.  I rode him while I shared My Stare. He cowered underneath My Glare. His penis found a Resurrection so I pulled on his erection.  He adored this New Connection so he proved it with projection.  I smeared his face with his confection then he licked it clean at My Direction.  My little peter survived Scream Theater.  His submission could Not be Sweeter.  An answered prayer, a Day to Remember when I pegged peter in Late September.






Go to Unlockd.me and Submit to Victory

https://unlockd.me/mistressvictory1031


I was Invited to contribute to an Upcoming Edition of Elust.  It's a Monthly publication featuring Links to Sex Blogs.  I'm so honored to be asked by My friend @ozbigdownunder on Twitter. I'll fill you in when My Story is there but do yourself a Favor if you Dare. Check Out Elust if you're smart and Read this post that Won My Heart.

https://elustsexblogs.com/2020/09/17/elust-134/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE