VAMPIRE FIRE

 



Victory and her Vampire emerged from their Hedonistic Haze.  The Vampire could make love forever but Victory had to come up for air, food, and water.  Still, they could not stop touching, exploring the nooks and crannies of their bodies. Victory was enamored with his Incubus soul.  They were both predators, Sensual though they may be.  They differed in that Victory feeds on Psychic Energy and her Vamp needs Blood to survive.  

Victory probed his Mind to learn more about her Vampire Lover, but the pathway was blocked.  She smirked, "You know, you never did tell me your name?  You whisked Me away on Wondrous Wings.  While I do enjoy the way you play, what's your story?"  

He countered, "My name is Alistair.  Have a Listen, if you care.  I came from a Shore so far away, where the Coldest Ice ruled the Day.  I've sailed to many forgotten Lands, the Gift of Magic in my hands.  I started out like you, Victory.  I was a Sorcerer from across the Sea.  I studied my Craft at the feet of the Greats but my Destiny turned on a Twist of Fate.  In a bargain from Hell, I took a bride, but she was a Fiend who Stole my life.  I did not know that she was a Vampire, and she turned me without my consent.  She was an Evil woman who tried to make me do terrible things to the bad and the good alike.  I battled this Banshee for hundreds of years until the day I finally killed her to save the life of an innocent child."

"Afterwards, I roamed from Country to Country, absorbing different cultures, trying to live on the blood of the Wicked.  The more time went by the more disillusioned I became.  I never cease to be amazed at the horrible sins humans will commit against one another.  Centuries of Eavesdropping on the most repulsive of thoughts while I fed convinced me to retreat from the life I led.  I went into the forest and buried myself in the quietest spot I could find.  I rested in the ground until the day I was Resurrected by the Honey of Your Blood. I was renewed, hopeful for the future.  I Envisioned an Eternity by your side, living only to make you Happy.  It was as if I was harvested from the Earth to Worship you.  Now I just know I want to be with you wherever you go." 

Victory was overwhelmed.  The last few days had been a Whirlwind.  They had fucked in every possible position. Hours spent in 69 had been more than fine, but did she want this Forever?  Victory enjoyed Her Freedom.  She had much to think about.  Victory noticed Alistair's disappointed expression and realized he had read Her Mind again.  It was not fair that She was locked out of his.  She was going to have to learn how to keep him out or he was going to have to Let Her In. 

Victory snarled, "Listen, you don't need to get all sad.  First, you need to stay out of My head.  Second, I never said I don't want you.  This is just a lot to take in.  I am a Powerful Witch but I'm also a Dominatrix.  Can you cope with that?  I don't want to be tied down to just one lover. I want to indulge with whomever I choose whenever I choose without worrying if I'm going to piss somebody off.  You need to figure out if you can accept Me on My Terms.  Otherwise, this can't happen." 

Alistair flew from the cottage in a Cloud of Confusion.  He was disturbed thinking of anyone else with his Victory but to be without her would be Misery.  Of course people had been polyamorous for Centuries but never before was it so Open.  Maybe he could adjust.  He could Not bear to leave Victory.  He supposed he had no other choice.  There could be advantages.  The blood of Her servants would be delicious after they endured Victory's Torture Chamber.  He imagined spending lazy afternoons sharing spells, nights spent in Ecstasy.  He would sip on the sweet nectar of subjugation.  If he could Liberate himself from his old ways maybe they could find an Everlasting Paradise.

Alistair soared back to Victory's Lair.  As he approached her house he heard the Sounds of Submission.  Victory was in Session.  He stood outside the window and took a peek at the Carnal Scene.  Victory had her slave strapped to the bed.  She wound Her flogger in a Sexy figure eight then laid into Her victim's flesh.  Alistair could hear the guy's heartbeat as it thundered in his chest.  The Vampire could smell the ambrosia of blood flowing like a river, made much more sumptuous by the sub's surrender.  Alistair watched the bound man's prick fill and grow hard.  The Vampire was Starved.  He could not take his eyes away from Victory's Erotic Sway.  Victory whipped the slave's dick.  She laughed as She taunted the man.  Alistair was Enchanted.  He wasn't jealous.  On the contrary, he was never more Alive.

Victory was quite Aware of Alistair's gaze.  She might not be able to break the barrier he built around his brain but his Presence was Unmistakable.  She sensed Alistair's arousal.  He liked what he saw.  Well now, Victory could work with that.  She felt like putting on a Show.  Victory's sub was moaning and begging for More.  Alistair's aura was Glowing through the Window.  He was Electrified by Her Diatribe.  Victory gave Her sub a treat when She made him suck Her Feet.  She shoved Her toes in his mouth and made him Savor her fishnet stockings.  Then Victory took Her Place on top of Her slave's face. 

Victory's pet licked Her Clit.  There's nothing Sweeter than a Pussy eater so She flaunted Her Appreciation for his demonstration by drenching his smile. Victory was turned on by Her Exhibition and the laving her sub was giving.  This was a test for Alistair.  Would he pass?  Did he dare?  Alistair caught Her naughty notions and he appeared to prove his Devotion.  Alistair nibbled Victory's fingers then lent his assistance when She moved from the sub's face to the man's penis.  Victory seductively slid down Her pet's grid.  Alistair held Victory's hand as She rocked Herself to Wonderland.  

When Victory gushed on the sub's groin Alistair could hold out no longer.  He sank his fangs in the slave's femoral artery, now coated with Victory's Essence.  This was Bliss.  The sub was enthralled by the Vampire Tannins invading his bloodstream.  Alistair released the man's thigh and towered over the mesmerized prey.  Victory forced Alistair's cock down the sub's throat.  Her pet choked and chugged as the Lovers slammed him from above.  As Victory rode her pet's pole Alistair pumped his New mouth-hole.  A Blaze was burning in their Veins as the three went up in Passion's Flames.  The trio ran in Rapture's Race 'til they were tripping in Outer Space.  Combustion flared into Conflagration when they reached their Destination. Victory grabbed Alistair by the neck and took his lips in a Soul-Searing Kiss.  Alistair's teeth nicked Her tongue.  Her Wine was Divine, driving the Vamp higher and Higher. Vampire Fire fueled their Desire and the Inferno raged on From Dusk until Dawn.


Take yourself to Ismygirl

Join My Wild and Wonderful World

https://ismygirl.com/post/QdJ6oA4p9d/mistress_victory1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE