SPANKALICIOUS



On Vacation from Who Knows Where.  He had a Nice Gift so I didn't much Care.  He heard I Reign at Sissy Training so he Called On Me for My Explaining.

I Rule even from the phone so I issued Orders to My drone: "Confess to Me your Fantasy.  Hands behind your back and You Must say Please."  So he told this Torrid Tease all his Hidden Fetish needs.  

He wanted to get caught wearing panties.  Sissified and Spanked for his Antics.  I defined My Host Semantics then Spelled out My Session Tactics.  We discussed Limits, Hard and Soft.  He hung up and I Got Off!

This Southern Sensual Succubus Queen Designed a Scene to Enhance his Dream.  Caught in women's underwear then he gets his Ass laid Bare.  A Wicked Mistress Victory making him a Femme sissy.  Oh! The Spanking Fun begins as I cleanse him of his Sins.  Submission to All My Demands from My Spankalicious Hands. 

The time and date were set real fast.  I Wrote a Play made to Last.  

He walked in.  I was Agog!  A Horrid, Wrinkled, Ancient frog!  His aim to be a sweet princess took All the Magic I Possess.  

He'd said his panty choice was red so I put some teddies on the bed. Yes, my pets, I Planned ahead.  So when I told him to strip down I rolled with laugher at this clown.  The color was choice.  I'll give him an A but he sure Failed at Lingerie.  So Offended by ugly cotton.  Told him that his taste was Rotten.  "You want to be a Woman?  I'll Show you How it's Done.  Bow to Me at My Feet because I'm Number One."

Dressed him Up in Lace Devine. A Collar of Pearls to Make her Mine.  Popped her clit through the slit.  Easy Access For My Grip.  First I tied her to My door.  Whips and Canes and Crops Galore!  "Oh No! Mistress!  Ouch it hurts! I don't want My Just Desserts!" She sure was a Whiny bitch.  Gave this Sadist quite an itch.  Made me want to Beat her Down.  Knock this cunt to the ground. I really hate a backwards brat.  That kind of Shit makes Me Snap!

"Don't Forget you Begged for This! Now you Shun My Sacred Kiss? People hate you don't they, dear?  The Constant bitching makes that clear. You better curb it.  Switch those gears.  I won't have that Nonsense Here!"  

I put My femme across My lap and gave her butt 10 more Smacks.  Her blood-filled clit between My thighs got a gripping tight surprise.  Spanked both ends. I did, My Friends, but that's not where this Story Ends.  

Flipped her Over on her Back to begin a New Attack.  A Rousing Round of CBT on her useless, old clitty.  Pinched her nipples and she screamed.  Milked her asshole and she Creamed.  She wound up in Pure Delight at the way she spent her Night.  

Now that she belongs to Me, I locked her up in Chastity.  Sissy Training 101.  A Course of Study just Begun.  Though a brat I must admit, in the end she did Submit.  Dressing up was Girlilicious. Found her Mistress Bootylicious.  Though My whipping Was Malicious her Surrender was Delicious.  As she Worshipped on her knees she proclaimed in blissful Glee, "I love the Way my booty's burning.  A nice Reminder of my earnings."

SPANKALICIOUS WITH RETURNS
ONCE AGAIN THE PASSION BURNS


GO TO UNLOCKD
GET ROCKED!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE