DISCIPLINING DONNA

 


Every Dominatrix has a sub who tries her patience. There’s a trend I don’t enjoy. Brats. I’ve come to understand through education and experience that brattiness is usually an inability to communicate. Sometimes a submissive will act out to get a good, hard beating instead of just asking for one. Others have trouble making friends or getting along at work because they lack basic interpersonal skills. Then I have clients like Donna who is all of that and more. She has a history of sexual repression. She believes what she wants makes her a bad person. If it’s forced on her though, then it’s not her fault. She can’t deal with her sexual desires. She can’t get past what others might think. Also, she needs training in proper submissive etiquette.

Donna is in her 50’s. She’s about 5 feet with medium length, light brown hair. Her shoulders are narrow, breasts pert, just enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Her hips flare out to a wide, juicy bottom. In this session, Donna gets Disciplined. I’m going to teach her how to say please and thank you. Teach her to obey. To accept herself for what she is. She will learn to behave.

A few weeks ago, Donna called at 7:00 a.m. She knows my day starts at 9:00. I did not answer the phone. I had no intention of allowing her to break My rules. I’m excellent at enforcing boundaries. Then at 8:30 she texted saying she needed to see Me. She wanted an appointment first thing the next day, and I needed to hurry up and get back to her. Hmmm. That’s not the right way to schedule an appointment with Me. You ask with respect if you know what’s good for you.

Mistress Victory does not respond well to rudeness or entitlement. If you step outside My guidelines, the results will not be pleasant. I answered her a few hours later. I informed her I would not be available all week but I would be happy to schedule her for the following Monday. I chastised her for being inconsiderate and told her to be here at 9:00 on the dot. She had better have contrition on her mind. She replied with an apology and accepted the time.

Donna arrived promptly as instructed. She fell to her knees with her eyes on the floor. Then she spoke and My patience Broke. My jaw clenched when she whined, “I can’t believe how long it took for you to get around to seeing me. I’m sure I told you how bad I need some relief.” She had the nerve to simper as I stood over her with My hands on My hips. I laughed in her face. "Read My lips. You forgot who’s in Charge. I think you’ve failed to understand your place in My world. You are not special. You’re here at My convenience. You do what I say when I say it. If you’re a good girl, do as your told, and take your punishment for the gift it is, I might reward you with the cure you crave. Am I clear?” She mumbled, “Yes Mistress.” Now there was shame in her eyes she could not disguise. 

Momentarily appeased, I clamped a collar around her neck. I snapped on the leash and pulled her to her feet. I took her to the playroom for our little date and just like that I sealed her fate. When I pushed her towards the bed I noticed Donna fidgeting with her collar.  I sneered, "Is there a problem?" Donna dropped her hands like they had been burned.  She shifted from one foot to the other, avoiding My glare.  I went on, "Where I come from, when someone addresses you it's polite to answer.  What do you have to say for yourself?"

Donna had the nerve to giggle, "I like your red collar more.  It's smaller and fur-lined.  It makes me feel sexy."  I took a deep breath to compose myself before chiding, "Woman, you're lucky I don't make you masturbate all hour while you chant about how unworthy you are. "You don't like this collar? You complain about what I do? Let's see how you like this one!"  I choked her throat with a new contraption that made damn sure she learned her lesson. I cuffed her hands behind her back then went on with My attack when I scoffed, "You know what's sexy from a sub? Obedience.  Now go stand with your nose in the corner and repeat, I will not question Mistress Victory." Donna hurried over for her time out.  She did not want to hear Me shout.

While Donna completed her chore I gathered what I needed to get My point across. Once I found all My gear, I told Donna to lay on the bed with her ass in the air and her feet on the ground. I started with a flogger fitted with a glass dildo handle. As I wound up I warned, "Don't say a word. If you do, I promise you will be sorry. You seem to be under the impression that an appointment with me is like going to the beauty salon or getting a mani/pedi. You need to think again.” Leather rained over her body leaving a swath of red in it’s wake. I paid special attention to her pale, round butt. There were a lot of groans, grunts and gasps, but she was smart enough to keep her mouth shut.

I grabbed her head and shoved the glass end of My whip down her throat. “Get it nice and wet cause it’s going in your ass. I know you want Me to fuck your puss with this big, hard handle but you don’t deserve that yet. Here’s something else you can do with that mouth of yours.” I snatched her by the hair, moved aside My g-string, and shoved her greedy tongue into My rosebud. I smirked, “It’s time you learned your place. I’m going to teach you some manners. For now, you can do penance by worshipping My asshole.”

I smothered her with My butt. When I felt she’d shown proper devotion, I got behind her and crammed that glass deep inside her ass. I fucked her with that molded log then traded the handle for a rumbling plug. I turned the remote control to a steady hum before removing her choke collar. I uncuffed Donna to roll her over onto her back. I rubbed her arms as the blood returned to her limbs but it was a short reprieve. I positioned her with her legs thrown over her head and locked her to the bed. I taunted, “Now I can do anything to you I want.” Donna’s eyes shimmered. She clung to the hope that I wanted her cunt.

The plug pulsed inside her bum. Her vulva glistened. She panted. Her need to speak conflicted with her need to cum. Her only choice was blind obedience. I enjoyed her humility. I could gag her but I wanted to test her compliance. So far so good. I teased her a bit, running My nails along her pussy lips. She sighed, longing for more. “Have you got something to say?” I questioned her while I tweaked her rosy nipples. She shook her head, eyes shining bright with anticipation. I grinned, “How about now?”

I tickled her feet, lightly tracing her arches, over the heels and back to her tiny toes. Donna wriggled, straining in her chains, but there was no use. She giggled like a crazy person, her little boobs bouncing. Fear of embarrassment raced across her face as she struggled not to pee. “Use those kegels, girl. Hold it in or deal with the consequences.” I taunted her, relishing her torment. Donna’s dilemma was obvious, still she obeyed. I relented, "I’ll give you a break. You’ve been a good girl. Time for a treat.”

I slipped a u-shaped vibrator into her gash.  One end lit up her clit and the other pleasured her g-spot.  My favorite toys come equipped with remote controls.  I decide how fast or slow to stimulate My subs.  I scored Donna's slit with a slow rhythm to match the plug still buried in her butt.  She inhaled sharply as her passion climbed.  I chuckled, "You like that, don't you?"  She moaned, "Yes, Mistress."  I praised, "That's My sweet slave."

I increased the intensity of the toys, then I snagged My metal whip tickler. Fear, hunger, anxiety, lust…a million emotions showed in her expression as she surrendered to each of My directions. When she spied Steel in the palm of My hand, Donna shot straight to sub-space land. One thing for sure that she understands is the pain/pleasure connection. Donna soaked the sheets thanks to the sensations pulsating throughout her body. She eyed the silver whip. I keep it in the freezer. Cold Kisses waiting to be unleashed. I notched the vibrators even higher. Time to set the night on Fire. 

I swung the chain in a figure eight. I said, “Repeat after me. I serve Mistress Victory.” Tendrils of torture trailed her arm, punctuating My command. Donna flinched but she did as she was told. Then I ordered, “Say I must obey Mistress Victory!” I flourished My whip, stinging strands lashed her tender breasts. Donna sobbed, agony and ecstasy building to a frenzy as she did as instructed. I continued with, “I will not question Mistress Victory!” Silver slashed her inner thighs, a crimson ribbon emphasized My Prize. 

Donna winced in acquiescence. I added you must repeat, “I will be polite.” I challenged her while slinging chains against her twat. Donna wailed, though thirsty for more. I pressed on with, “Use your manners!” I twirled the whip, landing a resounding blow across her mound. Donna’s cries echoed through the room. I reached for My strapless, ten inch pegger and preached, “Beg for it, Donna!” I flaunted the shaft while I spanked her ass.

Finally allowed to speak, on the edge from My technique, Donna beseached, "Will you fuck me? Please! Please! Please! I'm pleading for you on my knees." I plunged three fingers in her throbbing cunt then I began My final stunt.  I attached the pegger to My groin, the motor strong against My clit. I purred, "Now see? When you ask nicely, you just might get it."

I pounded her pussy with sure, smooth strokes. Needless to say that girl was stoked. The bullet thrummed with mechanical bliss. My mouth caught her cries as we grooved together. Donna dripped from too much pleasure. The pressure grew. Before she blew I roared, “You want it Donna? Ask me Now!” Donna screamed, “May I cum? May I? Please Mistress Victory!” I bucked against her with a hand on her neck. I found my peak and yelled, ”Yes! Yes! Yes, you passed My Test.” With just a little Discipline I made Donna whole again. She thanked Me in the best of ways. She might be a brat when she’s not with Me but now she behaves for Victory.

Listen to the podcast Episode on Bedtime Stories with Mistress Victory:

https://anchor.fm/victoria813/episodes/DISCIPLINING-DONNA-e1e1jpn




Surrender to My World of Sin 
 Subscribe and I will let you In
 Ismygirl.com for your Southern Domme




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE