READY! AIM! FIRE!

 



I love to say if you play with fire you might get Burned.  It's a warning and a promise.  I believe for a lot of submissives the threat of Danger is the very best part.  It's a thrill like a jolt to the heart.  It's the reason they come from the very start.  Electrical Stimulation is a cause for Celebration. It's no mystery.  It's just body Chemistry.  Pulses to your brain to drive you quite insane.  I can make it sweet or pump you full of pain.  It just depends on how you want to play My Game.  

I have a sub I call fetish phil.  For phil, My TENS Machine is a Lustful Scheme.  My sticky pads to his dangling lads make fetish phil oh so glad.  I like to start way down low just to make his ball sack glow.  Then turn that dial to the highest notch for devastation to his crotch.  Torture to his favorite place shoots him like a rocket into Space.  I'm sending signals to the computer in his head to dish out bliss that knocks him dead. I deliver desecration and Domination through Sensation.  When I take Control phil gives Me his soul. 

This is a typical scene where I reign Supreme as Mistress Mean: I told him to prepare with a body free of hair. When he walked in My door he dropped his clothes to the floor.  He knelt at My feet to receive his tempting Treat. I inspected his physique to see if he obeyed then dragged him to My dungeon so that I could play. I tied him to the bed with silk then this Femdom went full Tilt. 

I launched his Mesmerism with power-driven hypnotism. I put him to the test with electrodes to his chest.  As you might have guessed, a pad by his nipples sent rapturous ripples. He layed there cute and helpless, riding that wave until he was boneless.  I did this a while but now check this style:

I jerked him from his rut with electrodes to his nuts.  Exotic jubilation from My Dynamic Presentation.  A shock to his guts. He wants it in his butt. First I bring in sounding for voltage so astounding.  Metal down his slit, galvanized hot shit.  He loved every bit.  The current rocked his dick.  Heat throughout his prostate.  Magneticized to masturbate.  

Ignition for submissive tension while I commenced My pegging Mission. I lubed his hole then slammed him with My pole.  Long, big and thick, I fucked him with My prick.  Vibration from all sides.  Reaction he can't hide.  Revving up ever Higher.  Ready! Aim! Fire!  I gave phil his true desire. A beam of stream to complete his dream at the hands of his Stryking Queen.



Go to Niteflirt.com and Surrender to My Southern Charm





   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE