THE TART FROM INSTACART





I'm aware My sub has been waiting a Long time for Me to talk about this Role-play session. I've been making him Wait. He's like that irritating teacher's pet that's always raising his hand in class. You know the one. You can just hear him thinking, "Oh Please! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! When he heard My podcast episode about the guy with a Thing for Veggies, he called Me immediately. He was in a sub-fueled craze to one-up that bitch in the Best of Ways.

When he arrived he practically ran through the door. He missed My raised eyebrow as he flew past.  He was carrying a cloth grocery bag and had forgotten all about Protocol as he sped into the Torture Room squealing, "Presents!" He dumped the contents on a table and turned to Me expectantly. I was standing there, watching his silliness with My hands on My hips. If you've seen My videos then you know the Pose. 

I turned up My nose and just Stared him Down. Minutes went by but I did not Say a Word.  The first person who speaks Loses.  I can do this Forever, Dominating you with My Femdom Glare.  I promise you it Never takes long.  It was a Matter of Moments.  He got the picture, realized his Error.  His excited expression converted to Horror and he fell before Me, All Apologies.  He shrieked, "Mistress Forgive me!  I was lost in the fantasy of the Role-Play I would like today.  Imagining the pain and the ecstasy, the Wonderful Ways you Terrify me.  Your pitiful slave is on his knees Begging for Your Sympathy."

I laughed.  "Don't do that again." He nearly peed his pants.  He trembled when he saw My Smile.  He knew it meant Danger. "Get your clothes Off and prostrate yourself on the floor.  I mean it. I want you on your belly.  I do not want to see your face."  Now he rushed to Obey.  It's always Wise to Do what I Say.  Normally I would do this with him face up so I could savage his tender guts, drive a heel into his dick.  No, he had not earned that. He loves it too much.  This punishment is Worse.  It's more Humiliating, plus he can't see Me which for him is Devastating.

 I walked on him, dug into his balls where they peeked out from under his ass like deflating balloons.  He thanked Me for the agony as he took his shame gracefully.  I gave him permission to sit up and confess his burning desire.  Ordered him to tell Me what had him in such a tizzy.  I directed My attention to the clutter on the table. There was an assortment of dildo shaped vegetation. He said he loved the idea of a squash up the butt so he thought he could pretend that he was an Instacart Delivery driver bringing Me ingredients for a Special Recipe.  In his haste he leaves out important provisions that I must have.  I become Enraged so I "tear into him" and demonstrate how to really make a salad, FEMDOM STYLE.

There was also a New toy, a pump that goes in the anus then you blow it up to expand and gape the asshole. Glorious!  I was ready to do some Serious Damage.  I brought out the worst of the Worst! My most Vicious Implements. The sight of these items is enough to Terrorize.  I was Energized! I chose the Wheel of Needles and My metal-inlaid paddle to get the blood flowing.  Since he was so amped to beat veggieguy at his own game, I selected a sounding device designed to make him think Twice. A Jolt to the heart would be a good start so I turned him On with My Violet Wand. 

He wanted My Anger so I gave him a Banger!  For most subs these items would be part of the finale but for him it was only the Beginning.  Be Careful What you Wish For! You've heard it Before! I tell you cause it's True and you Should Get a Clue! He was still on the floor. I said sit so he did.  He knew he was already in trouble. He didn't want to make it Double.  I covered My hands in fisting Gloves then gave that fool a Great Big Shove!  I wound a chain flogger around My wrist then I said this: "Ready? Here I Come!"

The Scene had Begun and he was Undone. I enunciated My Words Calmly and Clearly but they were definitely laced with Arsenic. "So let Me see if I have this correct. Your job was to read a list, get the items on the list, make sure you have everything, then bring them to Me. you Failed. Miserably.  What do you have to say for yourself?  What's wrong with you besides the Obvious?"  I did that thing I Adore when in Humiliation Mode.  The slow up and down check-out.  Then I gave him a Look that said, "Pathetic."  

Panic coated him in Anxiety.  He tried to stand but I knocked him back down. Not hard.  Just enough to put him in his place. "Nope. Grovel on the ground while you explain your Actions." He jumped like a startled deer when I snapped the chain against his bottom, leaving a Vicious Red Imprint. I did not raise My Voice but I surely raised his Temperature. He mumbled another apology as he tried to get his story straight but I interrupted his gibberish. 

"Stop. you're Not Capable of a coherent explanation. I do not have the patience for your Nonsense. Now, Shall I tell you what I think happened? Shut up. It was rhetorical, dummy. I see into your brain. It's no accident that the ingredients you managed to gather are phallic. Want it in the ass? Just had to ask. you did Not have to bungle your task. you went about this in the wrong way. Now, you're going to Have to Pay."

He shivered at the Malice in My Tone but his dick sure had Grown. Sensations tearing at his skin, Needles and Pins, digging In. I poked him with My Violet Wand then wrapped him up in plastic Bonds. I fastened his arms to his legs, left him hanging on the Edge. I paddled his booty with stainless studs, leaving My marks like little rosebuds. I knew he drooled for My fisting gloves but first there Must be Sounding Love.

I clutched his cock and held it steady. The Power I felt was Uber Heady. Sounding simply thrills My Soul, My favorite method to Show Control. I punctured his slit and In it Went. Oh so slowly on a downward glide. boy! His eyes were Opened Wide. The stimulation was Elation for Me and him. I savored his pain with an Evil Grin.  He took it All with grace, strain painted on his face. I was Delighted so I decided that he'd had Enough. Time to "treat" his gaping butt.

I lubed his tunnel til it was juicy, then Rewarded him for his duties. First I used My textured hands, My "Fist of Love" made it's Demands. Roma tomatoes plugged that leak. A carrot in the hole can't be Beat. Then came the part that fevered his dreams.  Cucumber in the ass made him cream. Then an eggplant made him Scream.  The Loveliest thing about organic dildos? No clean-up.  Just throw them away after your Play.  

So he came and he was Spent.  I praised his rare Obedience.  I hugged him to My bosom, nestled close so he could Listen to My heartbeat.  His racing pulse slowed, in sync with Mine.  He fell asleep in My arms as he succumbed to My charms. Such a silly, sweetened tart, cuddled up against My heart.  


Go to Spotify and Subscribe to My Video Podcast
Just a Little Torture with Mistress Victory
Just .99 cents per Month 
Such an Easy Way to Do What I Say




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE