THE TWILIGHT ZONE


 

It was late when My car broke down in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully, I had just renewed My AAA membership. I dialed the 800 number and the dispatcher said that someone would be out to help Me soon. I settled in to wait. The Moon was full so I sent Her a Whisper on the Wind. Might as well have some fun while I waited in the land of the lost. 

I began a Spell. I thought it would be delightful to play with My rescuer. Why not? I adore a good mindfuck. I asked the Goddess to send someone simple to manipulate, someone I can hypnotize and control. Surely in this sawdust town, I can pull someone easily bound. The idea was to take over his mind, have some laughs, then leave him behind. 

Soon My help arrived. I turned to inspect My twilight savior. He was lovely, the face of an angel highlighted by pale blue eyes. His dark brown hair fell in waves down his back. I watched as he threw it in a bun before popping the hood of My car. He looked at Me from his height of six foot something and blushed. 

I flashed him a wink and tried to pay attention while he explained that the repair was an easy fix. He would have Me back on the road in a jiffy. I smiled with mischief on My mind. The mechanic seemed like a good guy. I almost felt bad for what I had planned. Not bad enough to stop Me, so I took the pendant I was wearing from around My neck and dangled it in the Moonlight. 

The mechanic was drawn to the shiny object. This was going to be too easy. I sent a thank you to the heavens, then I began to work on the mechanic. His eyes followed the gleaming necklace as I chanted:

"Release your will and give in to Me.

Only through submission can you be Free.

Clear the way of thoughts and fears.

Sink into sin while you are here."

His face went slack and he walked to Me, wearing a blank expression. I pushed him to the ground, onto a grassy patch behind the car. I peeled away his coveralls to reveal a rock-hard cock. I was pleased with the size and shape of it. I batted his dick backward and forwards just to see his reaction. Did he like cbt? A couple of bites and we will see. I think we can agree that the load of pre-cum dripping from his slit meant that he was loving it. 

The man was melting. His head was woozy and he didn't know where he was. He just knew he felt good. Giving up control and letting someone else make all his choices was an unexpected joy. He rejoiced in being My toy. 

My hands traveled the planes of his body, and he moaned when I sat on his face. He reveled in My sweet taste. He licked and slurped while using his fingers to pleasure My pussy. I bounced on his mouth, seeking My end so his torture could finally begin. 

I had a dildo hidden in My pocket, stowed away for this very moment. I shoved it up the mechanic's ass. He shot up straight, in the grass. I made it hurt because I could then I gave him something good. I impaled his cock while the vibrator whirred. I spun him out. Stimulation from every zone while I sat upon My throne. He was lost to the ecstasy, screaming all because of Me. 

But I would not let him cum. It was his job to satisfy Me, not the other way around. He drifted in a sea of torment, on the edge of exploding, but no. I would not allow it. He was restricted, afflicted by his desperation, for what he could not have. I rolled him over to redden his butt then I gave his ass a rut. In and out, I made him shout, taught him what pegging was all about. 

I left him in a messy state, bewildered and ignorant of his fate.  I wiped his memory of all we did, then I left him in a skid. He fell into the twilight zone. I hope he made his way back home. 



Go to Niteflirt.com and Fall in Love with Southern Charm




Look for My Collection of Erotic Short Stories on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ93WFHW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE