FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

 


I have a standing appointment with a hot, thirty-something sub. His favorite thing is cock and ball torture so he was thrilled when I told him we were going to play with items you can find around the house. I went to the local dollar store and found items of fun galore. I spent under twenty bucks to make this man My tortured cuck. 

My sub was so excited that he arrived early. He stripped like a good boy so I could tie him to the bed. Then I slipped a blindfold over his head. His dick was hard and dripping wet. He was ready. You can bet. I prefer to start with a soft, limp dick but his prick sprang to life the minute he dropped his pants. I whacked it with My riding crop but his hard-on did not stop. I gripped it with a homemade clamp and secured it til My puss was damp. You can make this clamp with chopsticks and rubber bands, pure destruction in your hands. 

The more I ramped up the pain the more My sub went insane. I taped his balls so snug and tight then scraped them with a butter knife. I kept the knife ice cold and bold. The sensation put his nerves on hold. Stainless steel went through his slit, sliding down, bit by bit. He felt the sting from the metal bling. The torture made his little heart sing. 

I made a stretcher with a heavy lock and secured it with a bell at the base of his cock. I rang his bell when I took him to Hell. That was when he lost his soul. He soared to space and lost control. I jacked his world with a nightmare kiss and sent him into subspace bliss. For when the bell tolls for you, there's nothing else that you can do. 


Grab your Copy of FEMDOM GLORY
25 Tales of Female Domination based on My Life as a Professional Dominatrix


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE