Panacea


 I sent a message to My servant. Come over at 11:00 p.m. Don't say a word. Don't make a sound. I don't want to talk. I don't want to hear your voice. Obey My demands. You have no choice. It was morning and there were many sessions ahead of Me. I sent My orders early so I would have something to look forward to when the night came. 

Hours of flogging and spanking flew by. I made My own kind of art as I decorated each canvas in red blossoms. Human skin is My medium and I paint with pain. My long day of beating ass was done, so I poured a glass of wine and relaxed on My comfy couch. The clock struck eleven and I heard the door crack as he entered My house. I had left the door unlocked so he could come in without hindering My repose. 

I had brain-washed him ages ago, so he knew his role by now. He crawled to the end of My couch, by My feet. He began massaging My aching arches. I groaned in ecstasy. He kissed My toes, then My knees, as he worked his way up My body. I stared into his eyes and for a moment, he stared back, then lowered his gaze like a good submissive. His blue eyes were beautiful and glowing. He enjoyed his service. He climbed onward, parting My thighs as he listened to My sighs. 

He opened the folds of My dripping wet pussy. The gripping pleasure made Me woozy. He smooshed his face into My cunt, licking and sucking My engorged clit. I clamped My thighs around his neck, cutting off his airway. Just a little breath play. If he wants to breathe anew then he's gotta make Me cum. He thrummed his tongue along My slit, then gasped for air when My legs went wild. I said, "Shhhh. Not a sound." Then I pushed him back into My mound. 

I came again and again. Fingers and tongue did their magic and the spark lit My world. I felt the waves unfurl as I soaked the couch thanks to My servant's mouth. He wrapped a blanket around My hips and left as quietly as he had entered. That's My kind of panacea. My dreams were blissful as I slept. 



Grab your Copy of FEMDOM GLORY

25 Tales of Female Domination that will Capture your Imagination

https://www.amazon.com/Femdom-Glory-Victory-Von-Stryker-ebook/dp/B0BQ93WFHW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=FYZM9X7HFP47&keywords=femdom+glory+victory+von+stryker&qid=1674751825&sprefix=%2Caps%2C822&sr=8-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE