THE EDGE OF MELLOW


 It was time to face facts. The man needed to Relax. He was always putting out fires. Running his company is stressful and it made him feel wired. He felt like a rat in a cage so when his friend told him about a Hypnosis Session with Me, it was an Epiphany. The man knew deep inside that he needed help but couldn't fathom how to get it. Now he understood. Hypnosis resonated with him. Mind Control was his goal. Sure, he could go to a therapist for this, but the man preferred the idea of submitting to a Dominatrix. That would be his psychic fix. He called Me and set a date. The man was happy. He could not wait. 

When he arrived I made him strip, then I strapped him to My bed. Relaxation music flowed through the room, setting the stage for Suggestion. Once he was cinched in place, I stood over him with a smile on My face. Devilment glinted in My gaze as I began My mental take-over. I spoke softly and slowly, lulling him into a false sense of security. I drew his full attention as I changed his Destiny. 

I said, "Watch closely." I had a small crystal ball in My hands. I told the man to focus on the ball as I passed it back and forth, rolling it around, catching the light. The combination of My voice and the crystal ball entranced My prisoner. Soon his eyes began to droop and that's when I had him. It was time to blow his mind. 

I ordered him to clear his head, to let all thoughts drift away. From now on, he must Obey. I punctuated My demands by tracing a path with My fingernails. I scratched that itch while he moaned in his chains. I drained him of his energy as he floated on an endless sea. I whispered, "I am here to seal your fate. No going back. It's much too late." That was when I tickled his dick, frontwards and backward, tingling that prick. He begged for More but I said no. I left him on the edge of mellow. 

I soothed his soul with Sorcery, affirming he belongs to Me. I calmed him with My magic spell. He was just an empty shell. Time for him to worship Me so I set his body free. I commanded that he eat Me out when I sat down on his snout. I taught him how to finger Me, to bring his Mistress ecstasy. I felt the pleasure swell inside. Wave after Wave, drove Me wild. My honey soaked his shining face and he swore he loved the taste. 

His cock was hard and standing tall so I took him by the balls. I squeezed them 'til he dripped with cum then fucked his ass 'til he was numb. Tranquility, Serenity, flooded his brain. Anxiety had dwindled, and all his fears had waned. Then I snapped My fingers and brought him back to life. On the edge of Mellow, no More pain and strife. Contentment overtook him when he left My door. Lured and left on Mellow, edged into a cure. 


Get your hands on FEMDOM GLORY
25 Tales of Female Domination



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE