How Does My Garden Grow

 


Victory Victory Sorceress Extraordinary

Dominatrix Legendary Tell us of those things you Sow

Vixen Vixen quite Contrary

How does your Garden Grow?

With Silver Bells and Banshee Yells 

And Demon Seeds planted in a Row

Then you need a Moonlight Dance

A Solstice Trance

Then throw in some Witchy Chants

Add some Femdom Rants and Sex Magic to the Batch

Guess what fun you'll Catch

You'll find you brewed something Good

I grew Savory Fruit in a Brooks Brothers Suit

A Delicious Demon with that Creamy Semen

How we love to taste each other when we're eating Undercover

A Devil of a Courtly Lover with a tongue that Makes me Shudder

A Naughty but respectful Gent and his cock sure makes a Tent

When we build that Sweet Torment

Torture that is Heaven Sent

Yes My Garden is Better than Eve's

Your sins I'll pardon down in the Leaves

The Manna I'm feeding from a Sensual Spell

Growing an Eden Hotter than Hell!

Sowing the seeds of My Kind of Love

Growing Impish Fiends in My treasure Trove

I'm gonna Shout About It

Brag About It

Have No Doubt

Don't you Pout About It

A Pleasure Palace to bring you Solace

No time to Waste Better keep up the Pace

Beat a path to My Garden Gate

It's not too late so Don't Hesitate

Sowing the Seeds of Devilish Love

You ask How does My Garden Grow?

With Luck from up Above and a Fire from Down Below

To yield a Golden Harvest from my Hidden Forest

That's the Truest Bedtime Story that I think I Know



Subscribe to my Onlyfans Page & Find Out Why I'm All the Rage





Grab the Femdom Anthology He Will Obey
Read the Doctor is In and Do It Today!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE