My Private School



 My Private School is where I Rule

Where I make these fools my Tools

Line them up and watch them Fall

Beat their meat while they're in My Thrall

I only take a Chosen Few

My Wicked Crew knows what to Do

Two by Two I make them Kneel

A Lesson or three I make them Feel

Their time in my dungeon all too Real

My Orders Churn

Their Bodies Burn

Give them All what they secretly Yearn

Chant Yes Mistress in a Chorus

Make a Chain with Connections Joyous

My Will Obey No Questions Asked

Take to the bit and Enjoy the Tasks

Imagine if you can Four butts in the Air

 Meet the Cane of this Domme Extradoinaire

Dishing out the Pain with My Kind of Style and Flair

I get such a Thrill when I go in for the Kill

They keep coming back cause I teach it All with Skill

My four stooges bending over Good

Give them all a spanking as it suits my Mood

Torture all their balls while they're in my Walls

Must worship at My Ass if they wish to pass My Class

Make em scream and holler while they wear my Collar

Inspect them in a Cluster

Will they meet my Muster?

The uniform is less than Norm

Make their Tribute then get on that Birthday Suit

Shouldn't it be Understood that here they worship in the Nude?

This Headmistress Takes No Guff 

Better prove to me that they've got the Right Stuff

Obey my Commands and Don't take Long

Pair them up for some Dong on Dong

If I say swallow better drink it Down

Say Thank You Mistress Victory then bend and Kiss My Crown


Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page and Find Out Why I'm all the Rage

https://onlyfans.com/stryker_von




Serve your Mistress in the Best Way 
Buy your Copy of He Will Obey!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE