His Sweet Tooth


 I've rhymed about a lot of my subs but Only one man has all of My Love
Y'all know of My Delicious Demon.
He lives through My stories though you haven't really seen Him
Yes, he's Wild and I love to Queen him.
He's My Wild Child with that Creamy Semen.
He is a little bit younger than Me with hair that's long and dark and silky.
Eyes of the warmest Honey with little green flecks that make My Life Sunny.
A body that's Jacked
Abs that are Stacked
A cock like a Rock
The best on the Block
So Handsome that it's Sinful
Yes he is a Handful
Here's something else about this Man of Mine
My Superman who is Oh So Fine
Demon's got a Huge Sweet Tooth
It borders upon Sugar Abuse
Potato chips and Pretzels you might as Well keep them
He wants candy, cake and Ice cream
Then there is another Feat
My Demon likes to feed Me sweets
I don't know what it is about Food but it puts him in a horny Mood
So we make it into a fun game
So many ways we use food play but in the end it's all the Same
We cum like Thunder and the Rain
You don't have to invest a Lot.  Go to the Dollar Tree and Make it work with What you've Got.
Get some Yummy Stuff and a Shower Curtain.
Smear it all around and then get to Squirtin'
But don't get sugar in your Private Places
Or else you get the yeast that only Medicine Erases
We make Ourselves into Tasty Treats
We've got that Kind of Love that Only Time Defeats
Eat each other All Night Long
Shower Off and Restart Our Song
My baby wants to Pound My Cake
My Honey drips he can't keep Away
His Demon Tongue makes me Cum and Cum and Cum
He sure knows how to bang My Drum
I love to Ride his Lollipop
Sugar So Sweet it makes My Heart Stop
So I'll keep My Demon breed with that need to Feed
I need to hear the way he Pleads
I like it best when he's on his knees
When I cease his feast I get to drink his Demon Seed
He's My Favorite Taste
Can't let him go to waste
We snuggle in Our Place
Let our minds drift off to Space
Then we wake and we play all over Again
That's My kind of Sweet Tooth Decadent Sin


Sign up Now for My Onlyfans Page
40% Off for the Next 10 Days!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE