MY SWEET PAIN


 I start out slow to build Sweet Pain

I'll make you sing a new Refrain

Lashes flow and glow like Rain

Scream My Name while you drown in Flames!

If you crave Fresh Agony

I think you better Dance with Me

You look at me as if you're Numb

Your destiny has just Begun

I promise when My Time is Through

You're gonna be like someone New

Floggers whipping in the Wind

That's the way I play Pretend

Then I Stryke you with My Cat

Beat your balls with a baseball Bat!

Introduce you to My Cane

You will Never feel the Same

Send you on a sub space Trip

When you meet my Signal Whip

I'm gonna make you Shriek and Wail!

Hurt you with My Dragon Tail

You'll become My human Doll

Blow you up to watch you Fall

My Sweet Pain will make you Smile

Put your misery on Trial

Clear that Numbness you Revile

Make you better for a While

Yes I give a Heavy Load

Build you til you do Explode

My Sweet Pain Oh Let it Be!

Submit your will to Victory!


Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page!
30% OFF for the Next 7 Days!





Now Go Do Just What I Say!  Buy the Book: He Will Obey!
Serve your Favorite Dominatrix!  Read my Story: Chapter 6!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE