MY SWEET POUND CAKE


 Food Play with My Prince Charming

Tell me really who is it Harming?

He's the Candy in My Christmas Stocking

Smother him with Sundae Toppings

Fill Our nights with Erotic Food Fights

We push and We shove but we do it all with Love

Feast upon My Birthday Cake until he gets a Bellyache

Keep your chicken and your steak

My baby needs his Sweet Pound Cake

Breakfast in the Morning or Dining Late

He wants My Donuts on his Plate

He might want to Toss My Salad

While I sing a Honeyed Ballad

Taste My Nectar Oh So Sweet

While I give him Something Good to Eat

My Love Muffin with Cherry Stuffing

Keep him Hot while he's in My Oven

He might try My Cherry Pie

My dessert will Satisfy

His whipped Cream My Tasty Dream

When I top his lollipop

Trust Me When I Say

A little Food Play can chase the Blues Away

My Confectionary with a bit of Dairy

Nibble on My Cookies and Milk

While I pull on your Chocolate Silk

Hungry is My Galahad

I gave him All I Had

Passionfruit is at the Root

He feels Gluttony for My Pastry

We find Ecstasy in a Feeding Frenzy

I take a trip to Candyland when I'm with My Candyman

Serve him up My Sweet Pound Cake

The tastiest Jam he Ever Ate

Roll me in that Sticky Stuff

Lick me til you get Enough

Feed on Me with True Devotion

Then eat My Cake by the Ocean. 


Here's a Taste of Something Sweet.  Sign up Now and Give yourself a Treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE