My Sweet Prince


 There was a Prince up in a Castle

He thought that people were just a Hassle

So he kept himself Alone

No one else allowed at Home

But every now and then he gets a certain kind of Yen

He likes to play a New Pretend

And then I am his closest Friend

He begs of me on bended knee

To take him where he wants to Be

And then at once I hear him Say

Take me to the Milky Way

My Sweet Prince he bows to Me

Worships Mistress Victory

Then he bought me My Own Crown

When he last came to My Town

I showed him My Big Boy Gun

Buckled on My Huge Strap-on

Gave him quite a Drilling

One he found so Thrilling

Took him past the Edge

When his ass I Pegged

Now he calls Me Queen

I bring his favorite Scene

When I do that Thing

That makes his prostate Sing

He calls me out by Name

Cause of how he Came

Now he craves it More

Than Anything Before!

Take advice from Me

From Mistress Victory

If you want to own his Soul

Stick your finger up that Hole

And if you Envy Such a Fate

Let me set the Record Straight

I'll lay the cards upon the Table

It's not a lie and it's not a Fable

It doesn't make you gay if you like a little Anal Play

It's just another way to show your Passion

Believe me when I say it's all the Fashion

And if you'd like to Try

I can show you Why!

So now I own a Prince

No more words to Mince

You don't need to Wince

Or sit upon a Fence

Cause I sure blew his Mind

When I took him from Behind




Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page
30% Off for the Next Few Days!



Call Me on Niteflirt.com and Treat Yourself to Southern Charm




Show your Mistress Some Love Today!  Buy this Book without Delay!
My Story is Chapter 6 but they are all Great with One thing in Common:  He Will Obey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE