THANK YOU! May I have Another?


 He first sent a long Email

Then he told the saddest Tale

His whole life was Tragedy

He painted a gloomy picture for Me

Over and Over

No Crimson and Clover

Death and Trauma

Family Drama

He said Now here I am

A shell of a man

Every day is just the Same

Numb with No one left to Claim

A Mindless Void I can't Escape

But I think you can Change My Fate

There is something I can Feel!

Agony! It makes me Real!

I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

When's the best time to give you a Call?


Well, he is My Sadistic Dream

Let's Me do Most Anything

Fills my creed for Many Schemes

This Succubus with Malicious Scenes

It's time for him to climb that Slope

I made a plan to give him Hope

I'll tie him with a bit of Rope

My Sweet Pain will help him Cope


So he called when I told him to

Then he listed all the stuff he would like for Me to Do

Then we made a Verbal Contract

Set the date to Seal our Pact

When he arrived he was Exact

He could not wait for True Impact

When he leaves he will Not be Intact

I promise you friends he will certainly be Back!


I gave him what he needed starting out with Forty Whacks!

A Whirling Dervish in a Skirmish slashing Stripes like Lizzie's Axe!

I was Delighted to be Ignited

My Queenly Game to Play Full Reign

When he cried I got Excited

And when he bleeds I'm not to Blame

I'll drink the tears from Shell-shocked eyes

Leave him marks he can Disguise

Welcome to My Pain Crescendo

This is Not an Innuendo

Try My Rapid Fire Vibrato

Believe me you will reach Falsetto


Fed his need to make him Hurt

Served it up like Pain Dessert

Torched him like a Creme Brulee

As I brought My Cane his Way

When My Buffet he did Discover

He said Thank You! May I have Another?


Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page!

30% Off for the Next Few Days!

https://onlyfans.com/stryker_von




Do Yourself and Me a Favor!  Buy this Book for you to Savor!

https://www.amazon.com/He-Will-Obey-Jay-Willowbay/dp/B08QFBMS9B/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2CHK8OT9HCOW8&dchild=1&keywords=he+will+obey&qid=1610549537&sprefix=he+will+ob%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-1



 

 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE