Wanna Play Doctor


One ordinary, Wednesday evening My lover and I were cuddling on the couch listening to Spotify.  To be more specific, we had tuned in to the "Bend Over and Cough" Episode of my Just a Little Torture with Mistress Victory podcast.  When it was over, Demon stared into my eyes with the utmost sincerity, and he said, "Can I have that?  Medical play but a more sensual, seductive version?"  He said, "I would like a sexy scenario where you take charge (of course) and seduce me during my exam."

Y'all know the answer was yes.  Medical play may be huge in Kink but we can all remember back to our younger days.  What were the first games you played as a kid?  I know I loved to play Teacher and Doctor.  I remember getting my little medical bag, toy stethoscope, and my tiny plastic thermometer, then I was all set.  The Doctor was in the house and ready to take charge. I was Always in charge, even in those days. 

Here I am today and I still live to play.  Keeping it Kinky means keeping it Spicy, so when Demon requested a House Call from Doctor Von Stryker, I was more than happy to oblige.  I gave Demon a wink and ran to get ready.  I changed into my hottest Doctor outfit, collected my medical kit and strutted into the "waiting" room to summon My patient.  I called Mr. Demon into my office and handed him a sheet.  I instructed him to undress, drape himself in the sheet, and then hop up onto the "exam" table.  Time to give him a Physical he would never forget.

I trickled my fingers down the muscles of his chest.  "Mmmm Mr Demon.  You sure feel healthy but let me check your heart."  I couldn't help exploring the contours of his abs as the rhythym of his heartbeat picked up dramatically.  I tested his reflexes with my Wartenberg wheel.  I ran the star shaped tines along his thighs, over his knees, along the bottoms of his feet.  He shivered as the metal prickled his senses.  He jumped when the wheels skated over his toes.  Super ticklish toes. I Made a note.  I dropped the wheel and reached for My patient's wrist.  I stepped in close as I felt for his pulse.  His stare zeroed in on my cleavage.  I made sure he got a very good look as I slithered in closer. "Your pulse appears to be racing, Mr. Demon.  I think you need a more thorough examination."  His golden eyes met mine and he grinned.  

He seemed a tad disappointed when I brought my odoscope in for a closer look.  I peered into the amber pools of those beloved irises before whispering softly as my tool entered his ear canal, "I think it's time to check your prostate."  Those were the words he wanted to hear.  He visibly lit up, though he pretended dread when I told him to slide off the table and bend over the end.  I wanted easy access to his asshole. I gloved up, each digit lubed, prepared for intrusion.  First I used my other hand to caress his sack.  I rolled his testes in my fingers, giving his balls the thumbs up. 😁

Finally I inched my middle finger ever so slowly inside his very tight rosebud.  My knowledgeable scout found his prostate.  I massaged the male g-spot with my left, middle finger while I worked his cock and balls with my right hand.  I pressed my chest against his back, enjoying the sounds he made as his passion grew.  I nibbled the lobe of his right ear as I took him to the brink of orgasm then stopped.  I whispered once more, "Mr Demon, I have a device I need you to wear while I test your endurance.  Just lean over the table right there and relax a moment.  Take a breath."  He glared at me and I chuckled.   I wasn't ready for him to cum.  I was not finished with him by a longshot.  I bent him back over and gifted his lovehole with a throbbing butt plug.  I set it on a nice steady vibe.  He moaned in ecstasy, his dick harder than ever.  

I directed him to the nearby couch.  "On your back!", I ordered.  Those amber orbs blazed at me as I mounted, impaling myself on his rigid rod.  Oh yes!  The friction was phenomenal as I slammed against his groin.  Over and over.  In and Out.  I must say he passed that test with flying colors.  I shouted my appreciation for his form as I came in a flood.  "Mr Demon!  It seems a few more tests are in order.  I'm thinking I need to keep you here for overnight observation.  Some of your tests definitely need to be repeated."  I captured his mouth with mine and held him tight.  Time to rest up.  It was going to be a long night.  


Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page and Connect with Me!

 

Call Me on Niteflirt.com and Treat yourself to True Southern Charm!

https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/12446972-Southern-Charm-from-a-True-Sensual-Domme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE