A Familiar Familiar

I was rambling through the forest on my daily trek.  I get a lot of inspiration while communing with Mother Nature.  The day was beautiful, balmy and sparkling with Sunshine.  I could hear little creatures burrowing in their hidey holes.  It was a glorious galavant with Gaia.  I hiked on, getting lost in my thoughts, when a black cat crossed my path.  Sleek and glossy like midnight satin, he sauntered past without an ounce of hurry.  He glanced back, Emerald eyes connecting with mine.  I sensed a sentience, an intellect inside those glowing green gems, but surely that was my wild imagination.  You know how cats are.  The regal way they present themselves as if they hold mysteries deep within.  Still it seemed like more was at play.

I brushed aside that madness and continued along the winding trail.  I spent a pleasant afternoon in quiet solitude, gathering wildflowers and plotting Spells.  I headed back home, shadows growing long on my return.  The sensation I was being followed sidled up my spine.  I scanned my surroundings but I didn't see anything strange.  I shook off my crazy notions once more.  

I was almost to my door when I noticed movement from the corner of my eye.  Then I saw another black cat.  It was another cat, right?  A different one?  There was no reason that fascinating feline would follow me home.  It's not like I fed it, and I swear this one is bigger.  But there's something about the eyes.  The eyes seem the same.  The way they stare through me.  I must be losing my mind.  I shoved the thought aside as I approached my porch.  Just then, the cat deigned to curl himself around my left leg.  His loud purrs resonated through my brain.  I stroked the kitty's silky ear before he melted away into the darkness.  Weird.  Something nibbled at my psyche.  I opened myself to the Universe.  My Powers of Perception probed for Unseen forces.  Dejavu hung in the atmosphere like a faint perfume.  Picking up on nothing else, I let it go and went inside. 

 Time for a bubble bath.  I pampered myself with steamy, scented frothiness.  Lilacs and Lavender sacheted the air.  I sank beneath the foam and massaged my hills and valleys.  Maybe I even made a little sex magic.  Wouldn't you like to know?  I lounged in luxurious laziness for a bit then retired to my boudoir.  The night was warm and wonderful so I decided to open my windows to the evening breeze.  Nature would sing me to sleep.  I snuggled into my Egyptian Cotton sheets, loving their coolness on my heated body.  Several puffs of Juicy fruit goodness had me oozing into my mattress when I heard it.  Purring.  Outside my window.  Was that cat still hanging around?  I had to investigate.  

I threw on my red satin robe and rushed to my deck.  Sure enough, the cat was nestled under my bedroom window.  Did I say cat?  I should have said panther because, y'all the damn thing grew again.  It was huge, coiled under my sill and staring right at me.  I stared right back.  I was not afraid.  Instead, I had the feeling he was trying to tell me something.  A message meandered through the atmosphere but I couldn't seem to catch it.  The panther padded towards me in that slow, stalky stretch.  I was not worried.  We never broke eye contact.  I stood still as he wound himself around me.  The arch of his back reached my waist.  I dared to glide my fingers through his lustrous fur.  Maybe a little astral projection would do the trick.  

I sat yogi style, the patient panther cuddled against me.  I separated mind and body, my spirit soaring into the Ether.  I searched for souls hovering in the heavens.  I was ready to commune with the Cosmos.  I hoped my physical connection to the cat would clear a pathway for his communique.  Whispers wafted on the wind.  I strained to make out the words.  I tuned in to his wavelength.  Finally I heard a masculine voice.  "I was once a powerful Witch myself, my Magical Mistress.  Unfortunately, I made some misguided choices and so I am forever banished to Eternal Servitude; a neverending cycle of subservience as a Witch's Familiar.  My only solace whatever mercy my Mistress chooses to bestow, so please have mercy on your poor servant.  My shape can change from that of a cat, to a panther or a manifested shadow.  It appears, My Lady, I am now yours."  I sensed his flourishing bow. 

Mind Blown Y'all!  Let's see that Shadow, I thought to myself.  I heard a chuckle echo in the back of my skull.  "Um, Nope!  Get out of My Head Now!"  I shouted into the Mist.  "Sorry, Milady but it kind of goes with the territory."  I don't think I'm going to like this at all, I mused.  "It has its benefits."  His words floated along my consciousness.  Fingertips crept along my neck, tingling my nerves, stroking my most sensitive nooks and crannies.  Electricity crackled in the air.  I was mesmerized. 

I couldn't help it.  I chanted, "Make Matter Manifest.  Make Matter Manifest.  Make Matter Manifest."  It became My Mantra.  Yes, I could experience an ephemoral essence but I'm greedy damn it!  I wanted More!  Already I was enveloped in Ecstasy.  He knew My every whim, my needs, My Desires.  My body was on Fire.  My Magic sparked, took hold and wove itself into Solid Sexiness.  Still a Shadow but with Substance.  A man made just for Me.  Glowing green eyes that cut through to my Soul.  He was on me and in me, and part of me.  Somehow we were one yet not.  Melding together into Sensuality itself, my moans did some manifesting of their own as they matured into screams.  I felt myself spread wide and a mysterious mouth made itself at home between my legs, the rasp of his tongue becoming more solid by the second.  He lapped at my core and soon I swooned as a sea of sin washed him in my rapturous rain.  We were still on my deck, under the stars, shining bright in pure delight.  

Glowing Green lit up the night.  His quite substantial cock replaced his tongue and we drove on to new and exhalted heights of Hedonism.  He filled me in every way and we rode on and on until the Break of Day.  I had never known such a Wonderland and all at the hands of My Shadow Man.  So when you see me with My Big Black Cat, better know damn well it's a Passion Attack.



Subscribe to My Onlyfans Page.  Watch What Happens When I'm Dancing Barefoot


Buy Our Award-Winning Anthology and Experience the Thrill of Women in Charge.  21 Stories of Femdom Glory





Go to Edenfantasys.com!  Buy Some Sexy Stuff and Make Me some Money, you bitches 😜😈



https://www.edenfantasys.com/toy-sale/?tag=f4a82fc4-d6b4-2dc2-e533-0ea86783f71c&pnid=80906562




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE