It's Good to Be the Queen: A Dragon Tale

 



My Dragon Tail Whip

It's gonna Make you Flip

The Dragon is My Spirit Animal

I am Not a simple Mammal

I've got a Lot of Anger in Me

I Breathe Flames with Alacrity

y'all I'm a Beast that's Breathing Fire

And I ignite Intense Desire

No matter what it is you Love

I will Break you like a Glove

When you feel My Supple Leather

you're Forever on My Tether

I will Wield My Dragon Tail

you Are going to Weep and Wail

I might Look like Sweet Ambrosia

It's meant to Lure you In

I'm the One who Really Knows you

you Will spend your life in Sin

It's good to be the Queen

Bow down at My Throne

Salute the Queen of Mean

I'm gonna Make you Moan

Hear My Dragon Tale

Let it leave My Mark

A Southern Sensual Siren to Guide you in the Dark

A Fire-Breathing Dragon 

See how My Beacon Burns

Will you be found Worthy?

What secrets have you Earned?

Live to feel My Blessings Shining in the Night

Let My Heat Uplift you

A True sub-space Delight

Open your eyes and Follow

It's Time you See the Light



Go To IsMyGirl.com and Subscribe.  Step up to an Online Session with Mistress Victory

Will you be Found Worthy?


https://ismygirl.com/post/zbqZYqGGdp/mistress_victory1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE