LILAC BLISS

The Day had been quite a Grind

Time to leave worries Far Behind

I took a journey with My Mind

My Spirit Soaring made that Climb

Thought to Myself Let's fly to Greece

Maybe the Goddess will bring Me Peace

I'll make a visit to her Shrine

Where the Light of True Love Shines

As I was basking out in Space

I looked down and saw his Face

He was sitting by a Lilac Tree

When his Pain called to Me

Long black hair and a smile like the Sun

A beauty to behold but a Lonely One

He was lost but didn't know Why

So he cried out to the Sky:

"Mighty Aphrodite to you I Plead

Won't you give me what I need?"

And She did so Do Not Doubt It

I planted a Seed and he Can't Live Without It

I landed gently at his feet

Gave him something Sweet to Eat

Nourished his body and his Soul

Taught him how to Lose Control

When he Celebrates he is Mine

he Brews that beverage so Divine

With Passion burning in our Eyes

Sharing Flames and Gasping Sighs

Having ourselves The Best Time

Getting Drunk on Lilac Wine

Mesmerized by Hazy Kisses

Hypnotized by Silken Wishes

Lavender Dreams and Purple Mist

Living on Lilac Bliss

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟




Go to Unlockd and Join My Wild and Wonderful World

https://unlockd.me/mistressvictory1031

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE