LILAC SWOON




 
The evening was balmy.  Stars hung brightly in the Sky.  I burrowed into the warm sand and stared into the heavens.  The Super Moon sang to Me and I was ready to soak in Her Magic.

I meditated under Her Mystery, Serenaded by a Sleepy Sea
Microdosing on mystical tea, a beautiful thought occured to Me.

I can travel through the Astral Realm.  No ticket needed to Pilot that Helm.

So I focused My Mind on Grecian Shores.  Released My Spirit so it could Soar.

I felt like singing so I bellowed Out.  No one was around to hear Me Shout.

But Lust had gone and sent her Scout.  Tracked Me down and Found Me Out.

I spied that Smile that I'm about.  Golden eyes and a pretty pout.

I knew at once that I must Have that Glowing soul that makes Me Glad.  

I descended from the Clouds.  Heard his Mantra cry out Loud.  

I wrapped him in My tight Embrace.  Showed him to My Favorite Place.

Bodies entwined as Lilacs Rained.  Healing wounds and soothing Pain.

Velvet Kisses pressed into bark.  Sensation swimming in the Dark.

Heady wishes in our Eyes.  Swirling Madness for Passion's Rise.

Purple pirouetting like frenzied Ballerinas.  Sighs and moans our Ecstatic Concertina.

Petals surround like Butterflies while he nourished from My Thighs.

Suddenly the Spell was Broken
Ripped apart without a Token.
Lost My Heart to a driftless Ocean.

I will learn to brew that Potion.  Journey back to true Devotion.
Because I caught a glimpse of him.  In this battle I will Win.

If it takes the Rest of Time I will drink that Lilac Wine.  Made for Me and he is Mine.

I swear one Day that We will Meet.  He will kneel down at My Feet.

Until that Day I thank the Moon.  She gifted Me that Lilac Swoon.





If you Want that Spark Unlockd.  Find Me here.  You'll be Rocked. ⚡⚡⚡
Buy a Premium Video & Get One Free on Me 💋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE