LILAC WINE


 One day I was Soaring the Astral Plane

When I heard a Dark Soul Singing My Name

He was napping under a Lilac Tree

Still his mind Called out to Me

He said Where have you Gone

Please do Not Leave

I can't move On

Don't Set me Free

The world looks hazy and I am Now Lost

Everything is Crazy Since You have Left

The Seas are Tossed and I am Bereft

Your heady Perfume keeps Haunting my Brain

Lilacs and Light Blue spinning me like Champagne

Here I am Near You but it's Never the Same

Victory I plead you lead me to your Frame

I must be With You no matter Your Game

I need your Love so I bow on my Knees

Worshipping Your Essence under the Trees

Say for a Moment you'll let me Be Yours

I'll bathe you with my tears and I'll do All the Chores

Grant me a Taste of your Lips so Divine

Let me get Drunk on Your Lilac Wine

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼


Listen to My Podcast:

Bedtime Stories with Mistress Victory







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE