BLAZE OF GLORY

 




Fire is Magic.  It changed the World.  Its Mystery draws us Near.  The Vortex of barely Controlled Chaos both repels and Attracts Us.  Fire Play combines all the best parts of BDSM.  The Poetry of Flame can make your heart Sing. Fire Play can be Sensual and even relaxing, but that's not what we're here for today.  This time Fire is for Fear.

I offer different levels of BDSM Sessions.  Late one evening I was working on my website when I received a text from a potential new client.  He wanted an Extreme CBT session for his first appointment with Me.  When I asked what would be so extreme about it, I was astonished at the level of violence he wanted to be inflicted on his balls.  He asked for destruction I wouldn't dream of, and I told him so.  Looking back on it, I doubt he could have handled the desecration he claimed to need, but he had a serious injury in mind.  The poor man literally begged me to cut his balls off.  That's an Absolute No!  I am more than sure I could do felony time for that.  

I told the idiot I was concerned he might be unstable, but he insisted he was just a "good ole' boy" who knew what he wanted.  He even said once they were out of the way he could focus all his attention on worshipping the Ladies as they deserved.  Okay, fine.  I'm all for worshipping the Ladies but I am not alright with doing permanent damage.  Many have told Me I was crazy for even considering a Session with this fool, but it had been slow and I needed the cash.  I assured my new pain slut I would give him an evening he would never forget.  

I designed a True Fright Night. I decided Immolation was in Order. He had not been to a Dominatrix before, but he confessed that he had been injecting his testicles with alcohol in a desperate attempt to castrate himself.  The mere fact he had been jabbing his balls with needles put him ahead of every single one of my subs, in the intensity department.  I had to go farther than ever before. He Was Not getting needles or knives.  I planned to use Alcohol as a Medium too, but tonight My goal was to light up this town because I was going to "Burn it Down!" 

When he entered My house he earned immediate brownie points by falling to the floor and kissing my toes.  He praised My Beauty and My Grace which set Me at ease.  Those red flags were still waving around in the back of My mind so his prostration & proclamations went a long way towards stoking My Passions.  I drove My heels into the backs of his hands and he thanked Me for fitting him into My plans.  I laughed with joy at this silly boy.  Then I said, "Follow Me." 

Now I wanted to get this fella locked up asap so the first thing I did was chain him to the bed.  He was under complete Control which Soothed My Dominant Soul.  First I had to warm up his skin so let the Flogging Begin.  I wanted deep red stripes so I beat this cad within an inch of his life.  Like I do, I ensured that it burned, so I rubbed in My Magical Mixture he earned.  He sucked in his breath but he held his tongue.  For him to speak would be utterly dumb.  I gave him a look that scared him to death and he was relieved that he held his breath.  

Now that he was running towards Hot, I showed this imp what else I've got.  I fired the torch and lit the drip candle, the flames drawing closer to all of his angles.  The snap, crackle and pop of the wax as it dropped, widened his eyes taking him by surprise.  I giggled when he hissed as I aimed for bits that I never miss.  I coated his dick and balls with wet heat, then whacked them some more with My crop, as a treat. 

He was smoldering from the debt that he was shouldering, but this Sadist would not be satisfied until I made this dumbass cry.  I loved that he was full of Terror and I had just the thing to make it Better.  I lit up My Fire Baton and then, My demons, It was On! I waved the flames in front of his face then I touched off a whole different taste.  A blazing infinity sign in the air coming close to his cock gave him quite a scare.  The expression of Horror he wore in his glare said without words, "Mistress, you wouldn't dare!" But of course I would and I did with a flare, patting and tapping his balls with My blaze, leaving a scorch he'd remember for days.  Ah, the Mystique of Fire Ignited My Severest Desires.  

I was Ecstatic 'cause Finally he Screamed.  It got Me so High that My Pussy Creamed.  "Be quiet!" I ordered as I found the Metal to settle the Matter for once and for all, did he really want me to torture his balls?  A Nectar Collector is what it is called.  When I made it glow, he was Enthralled.  Burning So bright, My Evil Delight.  He was in shock when he clearly took stock, and the idea dawned that he was my pawn in a funeral Pyre that I had Inspired.  The Metal turned blue and that's when he knew that he was in store for Torment Galore.  The Kiss of the Sizzle enflaming his skin took him to places he'd never been.  He screeched and he wailed as I singed his cock, but that's when he pleaded don't ever Stop. Holding tight to the welts, I decided to jerk it.  Y'all, he went berserk at the end of this story cause he blew his load from My Blaze of Glory. 




Go to Amazon and Indulge in My Collection of Erotic Short Stories
FEMDOM GLORY
25 Tales of Domination, Hypnosis, Magic and More!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE