SUNSHINE

 


My Pussy tastes like Sweet Sunshine

Get Drunk on Me like Cherry Wine

Once you try it you are Mine

I'll Own you til the End of Time

I take you as My Hostage when I make your face My Throne

you Must prove your Worthy with your fingers and your Tongue

I drown you in My Glory until I Come Undone

you Worship at My Wonder with your body and your Soul

you Realize you Belong to Me as I take Control

you are Lost in My Sunlight as I break you down with pure Delight

you Know you Must Surrender so just give up the Fight

I am your Obsession and I Dominate your Brain

My Pussy is your Sunshine and It's time to Play My Game

My Pussy is your Sunshine and you'll Never be the Same




Subscribe to My page on Unlockd.me and Lose yourself in Ecstasy!

https://unlockd.me/mistressvictory1031


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE