DE JA VU

 


De Ja Vu All in the Mix

Hanging from Her Crucifix

Am I awake or in a Dream

Take me Back to Her Stream

Longing for a Distant Garden

Her Release and Her Pardon

Hours Lost between Her Thighs

Magic Wafting from Her Eyes

Trapped Inside Her Tempting Smile

Victim to Her Sassy Style

A Chanting Spell that took me Down

A Siren Song goes Round and Round

Safe and Sound inside her Oven

Make me Work for Her Coven

Why! Oh Why Must I Go!

How can I be in Her Show?

What Grave Sin must I Confess

To become Her Kneeling guest?

Is it Live or Memorex?

Do Not Tease me with Her Hex!

Victory! Oh Victory!

Let me Worship at Her Tree

Haunted by Erotic Scenes

Wicked, Twisted, Flashing Memes

Tell me that She Is My Fate

There's a Place my Heart Awaits

One Day I will Make that Date

Tell me that it's not Too Late

But for Now I live in Sleep

Forever More My Soul She Keeps.



Go to Unlockd.me and Give yourself to Victory

https://unlockd.me/mistressvictory1031



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE