QUEEN OF PAIN



 In the Land where I Command

you will Fall to My Demands

When you Need a Fetish Scene

I'm the Ultimate Queen of Mean

When I say to Kneel and Pray

you Best Believe you Will Obey

Are you Astonished that I live to Punish?

Don't be Stunned

It's So much Fun

There's So Damn Many who Need to be Spanked

So I fill My Tank 

As I load up on Sin and then Do you In

It's not up for Discussion

So you can quit your Fussin'

I love to get Medieval 

Cause I am purely Evil

I can have No Empathy 

For your Tea and Sympathy

So you can Stop your Whining

I will Keep on Shining

I will Reap your Soul

Take All your Control

So you can Take a Trip

When I Wield My Whip

Drop down quick and Kneel

Time for the Big Reveal

you've got a Secret Side

But you cannot Hide

Cause I've got you Pegged

you Begged and Begged and Begged!

you Know you Will Confess

Cause I do it Best

When I put you to My Test

There will be No Rest

until I make you Spin

with a Subspace Win

Blending Pain and Pleasure

It's a Hidden Treasure

So bow down at My Feet

your Surrender will be Sweet

Stop! Look! Listen!

your asshole's gonna Glisten

Bitch! Now Hear Me Reign

I am your Queen of Pain





Get your Ass to Unlockd.me
Surrender to My Majesty



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE