DINNER AND A MOVIE


I wanted someone to toy with in My down time so I placed an online ad with a menu list of requirements. I sorted through the possible playmates until I found a guy who I thought fit the bill: Tall, late 30's, black hair, blue eyes, tattooed, Metal-Head, Stable Job, submissive = YUMMY. He passed Step One, so I sent him a message right away to let him know I might want to play.  I told him to email a face picture so I could see if he looked as good as I imagined. 

I said if I liked what I saw we could move on to the Next Step in My potential partner process. He completed Step Two an hour later.  I took a peek and let me say, his pretty smile made My Day. We made a date for tea and cakes, a face to face to discuss his "place."  We agreed on when to meet then I assigned his next task to complete. I sent him a photo of a simple cock cage and said to bring one as a sign of good faith. I sure hoped he had what it takes.

When I arrived, he was waiting for Me.  He pulled out My chair, then dropped to one knee. He kissed the top of My high-heeled shoe then winked at Me with eyes, True Blue.  I was charmed by his courtly start.  He won points in My Heart. I grinned then I took My seat.  I was pleased that he seemed so sweet, that he was brave enough to kneel at My feet. I permitted him to sit then about that cage..."Where was it?"

He took My present from his pocket then handed Me the key to Lock it.  Oh Hell! As you can tell, our meet and greet was going Well.  I detailed My set of Rules, and reminded him of My polyamory. Jealousy would be a Calamity. He confessed he was new to this, fuzzy on his limits. I shared some tips, then sent him away.  It was up to him if he wanted to Obey.  No pressure here, but to Me it was clear he was Moved by My directions.  He couldn't hide his sheer excitement or his bulging erection.  I wanted him to decide if he was up for this ride before we made our next connection.   

First thing the next morning, I heard from mr. sweet.  He raved about My Beauty, said I was a treat.  He claimed that he was ready to give our thing a try.  So far I was happy I'd picked this gorgeous guy.  We planned our next adventure, a bit of a public Dare. "Would he care to serve Me while other people stared?" The Notion made him randy, but he would have to wait 'til we were at the Movies when I would seal his fate.  I suggested that he dress to Impress then I chose an outfit for easy access.

I met him at the Cinema Four then sashayed in while he held the door.  So far so good.  He understood, gotta Honor Me to get under My Hood.  We found a spot in the back, perfect for our Naughty Acts.  Beneath My skirt I was bare, and I opened wide in My chair.  I indulged in the Dark Avenger while I guided mr. sweet's handy fingers. Oh Yes! Fingered Me nice and slow.  Time to see how far he'd go.  I shoved My pet to the floor then I made him give Me More.  

He went in for a taste, sucked My cunt til I soaked his face.  He Licked it up, not a drop to waste. Savored his meal, No Sense of Haste.  I came like the rain on a quiet tide, a Silent Tsunami on a wind-swept ride.  He looked up, all glazed and dazed then went back in for My Lemonade.  I shoved My hand down his pants and gave My pet a little Romance.  Stroke by Stroke, I owned this guy while he dined out at My Y. 

He tried to contain his moans and groans but soon he attracted a crowd.  Everyone was watching Us cause this poor fool got Loud.  We didn't care.  It was why we were there.  We were too far gone.  Lost to the Storm.  Every Rose has it Thorn.  The sting just turns us On.  He squealed in delight cause he really liked the way they watched Our Show.  He couldn't stop and he blew his top, staining his new clothes.  

All along he knew that I would put him through trials and tribulations. That he would have to prove that he deserved his station.  He would have to past My test because I only want the best.  A trophy for My collection.  I liked the way he ate and he was never late plus he looked like Pure Temptation. I was proud to make him Mine.  A Magic Matinee! What a way to spend a day! He can Call Me Anytime.

Mr sweet, if you're listening the jist of it is this: Our Dinner and a Movie, it was truly groovy.  Next time bring some Wine. 😉

Subscribe to MistressVictory on Ismygirl.com

Surrender to My Southern Charm.

https://ismygirl.com/mistress_victory1




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE