LUCID DREAMING

 


Do you have nightmares? I've struggled with bad dreams and sleep paralysis for as long as I can remember. I looked for a remedy and began Lucid Dreaming. This is an experience in which the dreamer becomes aware that they're in a dream. Then the dreamer can control the characters and what happens. 

When I was young I designed a hazy landscape of sensuality. A place of flirtation and curiosity. When I became an adult, My vision evolved and as a Dominatrix, it flourished.

I find Myself in a warm, soothing bath. I'm soaking in an opulent, claw-footed tub, lounged back with My feet propped on the edge. The room that I'm in resembles something out of Greek mythology. Palatial columns divide the space and decadent drapes hang from the walls.

My tub is flanked on each corner by a handsome servant, attuned to My wants and desires. My harem is composed of four studs, a blonde, one with ebony locks, a flame-haired ginger, and a babe with light brown hair.  My sex slaves sponged My body from head to toe. Gardenia-scented bubbles danced in the air. 

The studs had their own roles and tasks to complete, assignments that must be fulfilled. I indulged in their attentions as they pampered Me like a Queen. As the Temptress of Tease, I reveled in their worship. Each slave had a section of My body to stimulate and they were all excellent at their craft. Hands roamed My figure, enflaming Me with their talented fingers. Delving in and out of secret places, knowing smiles on handsome faces. I was in heaven. 

They carried Me to a four-poster bed covered in satin sheets and fluffy pillows. What followed was an orgy of epic proportions. Mouths on My nipples and My cunt. I relished the way they worked together to make Me cum. Peak after Peak, I could feel it even in My sleep. I drifted away on a cloud of dreams with a New appreciation for Hedonistic teams. 

Love, ya. Mean it. Muah!





Subscribe to My Video Episodes of Bedtime Stories with Mistress Victory. It's just .99/month!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE