Mysterious Ways



It was cold outside but the man chopping wood had worked up a lather. The old lady down the road must have hired him to restock her firewood for the winter. Sweat dripped from the man's brow, and he took off his jacket to expose his strong shoulders and muscled arms. I watched the man do his work. I lounged from My perch on My porch, enjoying the show. 

The man's long blond hair was shining in the sunlight. I thought about his locks tangled with Mine. I liked the picture I painted of the two of us, coiled together in My big bed. The man looked My way and smiled. That's when I made up My mind. I decided I would have him. I would lure him to My side and make him work for Me. 

I wove a spell to take his mind and leave his other chores behind. I felt the Magic in My hands, growing and expanding outward. I threw the Sparks at My target.  Like shards of invisible glass, I penetrated his sexy ass. The man dropped his axe and started walking to My house. He jumped the fences separating him from his Mistress. He stalked across the remaining yards and I noticed that his dick was hard. 

I ordered the man to his knees. He could not resist. He had to please. I stripped him of his naked pride and then I made him go inside. I put a halt to time and space so I could sit upon his face. The lady down the road didn't know that he was gone. There was no dusk. There was no dawn. Just a void for us to play. I could keep him here all day.

We rolled along My satin sheets, our bodies sliding in tandem as we explored each other's nooks and crannies. I took his cock in My hand and stroked him into oblivion. He was lost in a world of sensuality. I held him in a sacred spell, manipulating his every move. I didn't need rope or chains. The power of My Sorcery enchanted him with Mystery. He had to do whatever I said. He had to follow wherever I led. 

I pushed his face between My legs and laid back while he licked My clit. He tongued Me like a pro, so I relaxed and let Myself go. I came, again and again, enjoying how he pleasured My pussy. I kept him a prisoner for a while because I liked his fucking style. The clock didn't move to interrupt My groove. I took him for a spin and spent the night in sin. I slipped him in My silky slit, and then we bounced around a bit. Every inch was ecstasy, a fire that blazed deep in Me. 

When I reached My final peak, My lover and I went to sleep. When we woke I wiped his mind so that he forgot our time. With a flick of My wrist, I kickstarted space and left him alone with a grin on his face. He won't remember My Mysterious Ways and will spend his life in an ignorant haze. Now and forever he will be My slave. If I call him back he will behave. I watched him again as he chopped that wood, reflecting on My day and it was good. 



Go to Amazon and Get your Copy of 

FEMDOM GLORY

25 Tales of Female Domination

https://www.amazon.com/Femdom-Glory-Victory-Von-Stryker/dp/B0BQ9C35WF/ref=sr_1_1?crid=19FMBU6XZWKZK&keywords=femdom+glory&qid=1671803935&sprefix=femdom+glory%2Caps%2C194&sr=8-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red-Bottom Blues

Sissifying Sammie

RING OF FIRE