THE GRAND ILLUSION





The man's self-esteem was at an all-time low. He needed a boost.  He wanted to feel desired, seduced, and controlled. The man was thoroughly average. For once in his life, he wanted to be coveted. He wanted a woman to want him to the point of madness.  He did some research and discovered My website. He was curious about My hypnosis sessions. He figured if I could take hold of his mind, I could give him a hell of a time. He set an appointment for hypnotic play, an erotic session in My Femdom Way. 

Now I know what you're thinking. I could just tell him what he wants to hear but he needed to believe he is sexy. He had to feel it in his bones. Must be convinced by My dulcet tones. Brain-washing in a hurry, designed to rid him of his worries. Mind control to tweak his soul. That was My ultimate goal. 

When he arrived for My inspection, I pointed his ass in the direction of My office. I ordered him to strip and lay on the bed while I got ready to play with his head. Mr. Average was nervous and jittery. His feet were tapping and his legs were twitchy. Time for Me to calm his body while I took the role of a Horny Hotty. 

I put on Music to lull him into a Sea of Tranquility. Then I waved My Magic Wand so My sub and I could bond. The rapid movement of his eyes took the man to soothing skies. Now, I whispered in his ear, everything he wanted to hear. I told him he was the sexiest man I had ever seen and that I was making him My handsome slave. I ran My hands through his thick brown hair while I crawled over his broad chest. I told him he couldn't move or escape, then I whipped his butt in shape. 

I went on about his masculine beauty and how giving in to Me was his duty. I trickled My fingers down his bod and gave a tickle to his rod. I covered him with blissful kisses while fulfilling his kinky wishes. I made him hard like never before then I fucked him while he begged for more. I took advantage of each nook and cranny when I spanked his creamy fanny. Licking, nibbling, and tingling his skin; I took him on a whirlwind of sin. I made him believe that he was a stud while he rubbed My slick little nub. I pumped up his ego while he gave Me head, bouncing and flouncing all over the bed. I spread My legs and smothered his face and soon I was squirting all over the place.

I designed a Grand Illusion that became a Revolution. The end result was Evolution and a redesign of his constitution. Though he'll remain My human doll, he left My place, walking tall. I changed the way he lives and breathes. I gave him all the things he needs. When I woke him, he felt good with a huge improvement in his mood. Now he is a frequent flyer who loves the way I light his fire. Weekly visits to his Queen help maintain his Chosen Dream. This Illusion keeps him chained and that's the way he will remain. Captive to his Vanity because he sold his soul to Me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissifying Sammie

Red-Bottom Blues

RING OF FIRE